chapter 7: confession

~Isaac pov~

I hold my mate in my arms it's my fault she did this. After my fight with my dad I needed to go for a run my wolf was itching to get out especially after what my dad said about my mate.
I ran in the cold winter night till the sky was orange and yellow the sun was rising. I shifted back and went to my room where Annabelle was or so I thought she was .
When I entered the bed was still made and a faint smell of blood filled the air , I look to the bathroom door to find it looked Annabelle!

I rush to the door and knocked it down there lying in a pool of her own blood was my mate my sweet sweet mate.
I quickly picked her up and rushed her to the pack doctor. Why , why would she do this. I must inform her pack what they have done to her.

"Isaac" my mates soft voice says
"hmm?"
"I have to pee"
I chuckle " of course love" I say witch made her blush.
I lead her to the bathroom buy wait out side the door.

~Annabelle pov~

I do my business then call for Isaac to help me back on to the bed.
Once I am comfortable Isaac speaks

"Why?" He says

I sighed "they wanted a boy. I was first born befor Chad and Clarissa I was going to be a boy and become alpha, that is befor I ended being a girl they disowned me as soon I was born they had the omegas care for me untill I was 15 that's when the beatings started to happen.

every Christmas they go to Florida and leave me because I'll " ruin there vibe" or " embarrass them" when you found me I was already planning on doing it then you found me and took me to you're pack the you and you're dad ....started to fight and he called me weak" "and he's right" by the time I was finished both Isaac and I had tears running down our checks.

" anna I'm so sorry , my dad is a ass "
"As for you're pack they don't deserve you anna I promise you that I will never think of you as weak I know this my seem fast considering I only met you a couple hours ago I already love you"
With that I had more tears
"Thank you" I said

Isaac smiled then leaned closer to my face so close I could feel his warm breath. Something I never would have thought would happen to me he kissed me.

(Kinda edited) (4/14/2018)
A/N
They kissed! To fast the? Oh well how do you guys like it so far ? Let me know in the comments and vote :) :) :) :) :) :)