Chapter 1 Without Her

Four's Prov

It's been one whole year since Tris died.
I still haven't forgiven or forgotten what Caleb did. He doesn't have the balls to do shit.

It's like 3:00Am I haven't gotten much sleep since that day. Ten minutes later I here a knock on my door "coming!" I yell as I head to my door.

I opened my door and nobody is there until I hear someone laugh I looked down and see a baby girl with beautiful blonde hair and stormy Blue eyes she reminds me of Tris.

As I pick her up I noticed that I have absolutely no Fucking clue of how to raise or even take care of a child what if I'm like HIM....

I also realized that my best bet at actually getting to maybe look after this kid is by calling the one and only person I know that may have an idea of what to do.

Call Christina 😩😩😩😨😨

I grab my phone out of my room placing the cute As fuck baby on my bed while I have probably the most awkward conversation of my life.

(Phone Call Between Christina and Tobias)

Chris: Hello?

Tobias: Hey....Christina....

Chris: FOR FUCK SAKE FOUR ITS 3:20AM

Tobias: yeah sorry about that but I need u here NOW and bring anything that a Baby may need.

Chris: WH.....

(Call Ended)

I quickly hung up the phone with Christina because this baby started crying oh Fuck Fuck Fuck What the Fuck do I do.

I decided to do whatever the people in the old movies did I held her making sure to hold her head properly and I just silently coo her to sleep which was harder then it looks.

Where the Fuck is Chris....

A/N

Hey guys I love the divergent series so I thought why not make my own Fanfiction of what happened after alligaint Hope u like it 😊😊

322 words