Mitten X Spaztrap

Start from the beginning

The feline let out a squeak before being seized by Springtraps arms, as he wrapped them around her and pulled her close. The orchid-colored cat pushed against the rabbits damaged chest as she pulled away.

"W-What were you doing?!"

She exclaimed. Springtrap chuckled, his grip still strong around Mitten, only pulling her closer. He let out a soft purr as he nuzzled her cheek affectionately. The feline was blown away by the rabbits intrepid actions, but felt intimidated at the same time. Her face was getting hot and sweaty, feeling her cheeks heat up immensely.

Springtrap took another chance, and pressed his lips once again on Mittens. Her eyes were wide but fluttered closed while the fawn-colored rabbit ran his tongue over her bottom lip.

This was going far too quickly for the orchid feline. But at the same time, she wanted for this to happen right now. She was enraptured in Springtraps sudden affection and savored the soft, sweet kiss.

After a few moments the rabbit once again ran his tongue over Mittens bottom lip, but this time she let him slip his organ into her warm mouth as he perceived the taste she held. The kiss was warm and delicate yet held a passion that felt secure and strong.

The feline let out a soft whine, being pleasured as Springtrap ran his furry hands up and down her waist slowly. She could pinpoint exactly what he was wanting and how very eager he was.

After a while the two newly grouped lovers pulled away from the wholehearted kiss for air.

Mitten softly panted as Springtrap pulled her close into his fluffy, warm chest as they cuddled, his purring softly being frisked to a start again.

"Mitten?"

The rabbit started again.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Springtrap casually stated, yet Mitten swore she heard his voice crack a bit. She felt all her quandaries lift off her shoulders, replaced with a light, warm rush -butterflies.

"I love you too!"

Mitten purred, hugging the rabbit tighter, as the rabbit cuddled into her embrace. The feline felt Springtrap plant a soft kiss on her forehead, releasing a small giggle. The rabbit chuckled, staring down upon his mate lovingly.

The fawn-colored rabbit began relaxing but the attempt became faulty at once, when he let a yip suppress from him in surprise as he felt Mitten elbow him -in the groin.

The feline sat upwards, having heard his small noise and looked up at him trying not to giggle.

"Sorry,"

she snickered,

"That was an accident!"

The fawn rabbit cocked an eyebrow but his unsure expression was quickly replaced with a grin, as quickly as his actions, Springtraps eyes were glazed in something the orchid cat could not recognize.

Springtrap pressed his lips once again against Mittens, quickly capturing her within his little charm, as she closed her eyes and folded her arms around his neck. The rabbit softly laid the feline onto the cement floor, his small tail wagging in excitement.

Mitten looked at Springtrap unsurely, letting out a slight whimper. The rabbits eyes softened as he pressed another kiss onto the orchid cats forehead to reassure her.

"May I?"

He asked, directing his question towards Mittens frilly, pink skirt that she attired. The orchid cat hesitated for a moment but finally nodded.

Springtrap used both his hands as he slipped off her skirt from her waist line, throwing the peice of clothing else where.

The fawn rabbit moved to the felines neck as he softly nibbled onto different places on her neck, scavenging for her sweet spot. Mitten purred in pleasure as Springtrap nipped and laid kisses all over her neck. She moved her hand down to his crotch area, teasing him as she softly ran her hand up his torso.

The rabbit let out a soft growl as he shivered at the feeling of the cat touching him in such ways. After a while of the two lovers teasing each other, Springtrap pecked Mittens lips as he positioned himself in front of her. The feline gripped his shoulders slightly once she had a small glance at Springtraps large and erect member, before he slowly infiltrated the lavender felines entrance, groaning softly. The purple cat let out a small whimper to the new sensation, trying to get used to the feeling of such a large object inside her.

Mitten let a soft moan escape her lips, while the fawn-colored rabbit thrusted slowly back and forth, even nipping softly at her neck a few times. Springtrap kept a slow pace for a while, shivering and purring in pleasure as did Mitten as she moaned softly.

"T-Trap~!"

The feline exclaimed, having her legs wrapped around his torso as he sped up his pace. The rabbit himself was moaning softly, his face buried in Mittens neck, muffling his cries of pleasure.

The purple cat let out another needy whine, gripping Springtraps shoulders tighter.

A while passed, with each moment the speed of the rabbits thrusts grew faster and rougher.

Both bots were close to their peak, and at the max of pleasure.

"Springtrap f-faster, please~~!"

Mitten moaned, hearing Springtrap groan in pleasure. The fawn rabbit grabbed the felines legs and spread them a bit apart as he slammed into her G-spot constantly.

Mitten let out more loud mewls of pleasure feeling her gut burn with a fiery passion. The orchid cat orgasmed as did Springtrap as his thrusts slowed down, riding out his orgasm.

The rabbit collapsed beside Mitten with a thud, panting harshly. He quickly pulled her close to his chest. The small feline pressed a small kiss onto his cheek, making him blush lightly.

"Heh... Did you e-enjoy that?"

Springtrap asked, smiling. The orchid cat purred.

"Yes... I love you..."

She panted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

BA BAM

I did it.

In the end I kinda rushed so not a very good ending sorry :/

Well

The whole thing seems rushed

I'm not very happy with this but oh well

For mittenthekittien