Clara looked at me, her eyes glowing, her beautiful green eyes. "Yes, Adam, things have changed. I've become a new person and one who is different than the girl you rescued all those months ago." Clara said, wiping a tear away. "I've gotten powers from a witch name Josie. I'm now taking over her job and that is to have peace throughout the land. Meaning your brother has to go sometime. Either you do or I will." Clara said.

I looked at her shocked, wondering where the scared, sweet Clara I had first meet. "What happened to you, really?" I asked.

"Pain, it changed me. I had to grow up and learn to survive since the only person I cared for left me." She said, making my heart break in half again.

"Clara, I said I was sorry. Do you think you will ever forgive me?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. Clara looked up at me, giving me a small smile.

"Hopefully, in time. I will forgive you for what you did to me." She said, and that's when a smile grew on my face.

"Thank you, Clara," I said, leaning over and giving her a hug. As she hugged me back and suddenly we heard barking. Clara got up and ran to look at what was happening. I looked with her and could see smoke coming our way.

"Clara, we need to get out of here. Their setting the forest on fire." I said, jumping down. Ready to catch her, but she had already jumped down.

"I need to help the forest, maybe this is the thing we need. Your brother is probably with them, and this may be the time for you to kill him." Clara suggested.

I looked at her shocked as she ran into the forest with Ren following. I ran after her and hiding in the bushes. Looking at how many men were blowtorching the trees and bushes around us. I tried to look for Clara, but she was already gone from my sight. I curse under my breath, running to hide in a different bush. When I see one of the guards, not paying attention. I tackle him, and punch him in the face over, and over again. Blood gushing everywhere as he lays there unconscious, and I steal his weapons. An automatic handgun, a sword, a couple of daggers. I then steal his outfit, which was a black combat outfit. It had tons of pockets on it, hiding all the weapons I steal from him. I then pick up the torching machine and look around seeing if anyone noticed.

I then began to look for Clara, wondering if she was okay. Suddenly, I see a flash of black and barking. I run toward the sound of the barking and I see Clara fighting with one of the soldiers with the fire around her. Watching in wonder and I saw her not trying to hurt him. But get him to run away from what he was doing, but suddenly he made a punch at her. I gasp, anger growing, and I run to help when I heard a voice inside my head.

"All soldiers come back to the base! Retreat!" The voice in my head said. I look over at Clara and wondering what I should do. Seeing the soldier she was fighting run away from him. I quickly run to her, but she puts her hands up.

Ready to fight, but I raise my hands, "It's me. I'm going with them. I will contact you, and I will help you get into the building when I have a plan." I told her, taking my helmet off.

"Then you need to go," Clara said, pushing me away.

Quickly, I pull her to me. Looking into her eyes, and I kiss her with my last breath. Not knowing with this was going to be the last time I see her not. I should of done with when I left, but I didn't. I feel her wrap her arms around my neck, and I kiss her even deeper. Hearing her moan, but I let go. Pecking her on the lips quickly, and I run after the soldiers. Seeing a truck running, and soldier jumping onto the back.

"Luke, we thought you were a goner." One of them said, patting me on the back. I nod and look back at Clara who stood there waving. I wave, a little telling her I would come for her. Hopefully, this will not be the last time I see her again.

(Clara's POV)

I stood there, waving as Adam left me again. But I knew that we would meet each other again soon. Once he gets into the base, and then he will come get me. Knowing I should hide somewhere near the base. I follow the tire tracks that were left behind, Ren was walking ahead. Sniffing out for any danger, and I picked up some weapons off one of the bodies that were left behind. Walking along the road, and I stop seeing the base. It was huge, it was small building. Realizing that it must have hair conditioning, running water. I dreamed of getting in there, and just taking a shower.

I sigh, and dream of what it would be like, that I don't notice the men sneaking up on me. That's when Ren jumped over, attacking one of the while the other tackled me. I yelped, and struggled out getting out of his grip. Rolling, and crawling away when he again tackled, feeling something prick into my arm. Pain running through my veins. Gasping for air, as he chokes me. I kick him in the balls and he falls to the side. Standing up, and conjuring up the earth. Creating an earthquake, having the men fall to the ground.

"What are you?" The asked.

I gave them an evil smirk, "My name is Casani!" I said, throwing my arm down. Creating smoke to help me disappear into the woods. Running away, and Ren running beside me.

"Find me a safe spot." I said, running more. Ren barks, running to away. I begin to slow down, not wanting to go that far so I don't loose where the base was at. Leaning over, and taking a breather when I hear a growl. Seeing yellow eyes staring at the face of a panther.