5th wedding anniversary

It had been 5 years since Amy and Rory had got married and they were going out for the evening, when Rory came into the bedroom Amy had got changed into her dress and was straightening her hair.

"Wow Amy, you look..you look beautiful"

She smiled at his reflection in the mirror "thanks baby". She finished doing her hair and stood up facing him, "you look very handsome, I love the suit".

"Thank you, I chose it especially for tonight, I can't believe it's been 5 years".

"I know, me neither, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah sure, I just need to do something quickly in the kitchen first and I need your help".

"Okay sure, lead the way" she smiled and kissed him before they both went downstairs to the kitchen.

Once they were in there Rory picked up two glasses of champagne and handed one to Amy, "Amy, being with you has completely changed my life, I love you so much and honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you".

Amy smiled again and kissed him for a few seconds, "I love you so much too".

Rory smiled back at her before taking a sip of the champagne, Amy going to do the same before stopping and lowering her glass, "Rory, my phone, I left it upstairs, do you mind getting it for me?"

"No of course not" he put his glass down on the side before going upstairs.

Amy watched him leave her sight before pouring her champagne down the sink, sighing.