||New Message||Part 3||

Kirsten and I decided to call a taxi, but when I took out my phone, I realized someone had been using it to send a bunch of text messages. The last text was just a bunch of gibberish. I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach as I scrolled through the messages.

I was right. Some drunk girl had been playing around with my phone. She had answered messages posing as me. A whole conversation had taken place.
*Convo*
Him: Hey, sweetie. Haven't talked in a while.
Her: Ur right. Sup sexy?
Him: How are you?
Her: Gd, you?
Him: I'm just sitting here thinking about you. I missed you. Did you miss me?
Her: LOL. Ur funny. Whr R U?
Him: You know I can't tell you that. You already went to the cops once.
Her: Cops?
Him: You think I didn't know? It took me a while to forgive you for that. Almost as long as it took me to find your new number. Did you miss me?
Her: LOL. Sure!
Him: I see you're not at home tonight. What are you doing?
Her: U can see me?
Him: No, Jenna. I can see where you are on the GPS. That's not your house.
Her: At frnds. Drinkin
Him: Are you drunk? Wait there. I will come and pick you up.
*End of convo*
9 minutes later, the girl finally replied.
*Convo starts again*
Her: OK Sorry I j/k. This is not Jenna I found her phon
Him; You stole Jenna's phone?!
Her: No. Borrowd it
Him: I'm coming there right now. What have you done with Jenna?
Her: Nothin! Don't com here! Your creepy
Him: I'll kill you if you hurt her
Him: Answer me. You better not have hurt her!
Him: Bitch, you're dead!
Her: Is tht u in th red car?
Her: Dude, ur creepy. I'm goin inside.
Her: WTF? Was tht u?
Her: K stop. I'll leave the pheeogi9$2!kdbaks97294'&*!{!+_
*End of convo*
There were 3 more text messages like this, with letters & symbols, as if someone had smashed the keyboard with their fingers. As I finished reading, the phone vibrated in my hand:
*1 Text Message*
Him: Jenna. Hope you found your phone and purse okay. I have the bitch that tried to steal them. Don't worry, she won't bother you again. Your lip balm tastes so good. I can't wait to taste it off your lips.
                                 •••
If you're wondering why I didn't just put all of the separate texts (him: ***** him:***** her:*****) together (him:********** her: ****)
It's because (s)he sent separate texts.
One good thing came out of this story-you didn't have to wait a year for the update!
Seriously, that stalker is a perv. I shuddered while typing that last part. That and the improper grammar. Yeah, I mess up a lot of times but not as much as her.
I'm going to edit the picture and start typing up the next story. See ya in a while.