»5

Niall Horan

"So basically how this works," Zayn began to explain how he was going to stitch up Rickie's arm.

I wanted to tune out but I was scared he would kill me if I did so.

"I'm just going to," He slowly inserted the needle into Rickie's skin and he flinched. "You just gotta pull it through and then tie it like this," He began to tie the string together before he carried on with sewing his wound shut. "And you just gotta keep going on either sides of the skin, making sure you don't get it in there too deep but not too thin and you just keep sewing it shut like a rip in your shirt or something."

"I think I might be sick." I said honestly before I stood up and ran to the kitchen sink to throw up my breakfast.

Why did I have to watch that? Oh it was terrible.

"Niall! What the hell, get back in here!" I heard Louis yell at me.

I feared Louis more than anyone here so I obeyed him and came back, sitting down on a stool and forcing myself to watch Zayn sew Rickie's arm shut.

"Once you get towards the end, you just tie it real tight together and walla! Now Rickie has stitches." Zayn smiled.

"How do you feel?" Louis asked.

"Not so good." I admitted.

"Not you! I'm talking to Stitches!" Louis snapped.

I assumed Stitches was Rickie so I just shut my mouth after that.

There was a buzzing at the garage door and Zayn got up to answer it. Harry and the rest of the guys had went out on another dive by today. I asked Harry about it and he said it was more of a spying kind of thing. They were only going to spy and found out what was going on with The Jocks. Apparently they had a revenge plan going on since we killed Eric...or I did anyways...Harry said they brought their guns just in case.

He didn't even bother to ask if I wanted to go, and I was fine with that. I didn't want to go. Although this would be some juicy stuff to report back to Chief Payne. Maybe I should have went. Dammit n

"Hey, what happened to Rickie?" Dillon, one of their men, asked.

Dillon was fat and bald, he was also the oldest member in the gang and he had been here the longest. He's the only original member that hasn't been killed yet. So he's a legend apparently.

"His new name is Stitches." Louis informed them.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Working on my car, my sleeve got caught on something and the hood came crashing down on me and something, I don't know what, sliced my arm pretty deep." He explained.

Harry nodded before he grabbed a banana from the kitchen and sat down next to me on the couch.

"How was your day, Blondie?" He asked pulling back the skin from his snack.

"I puked." I groaned.

"Suck it up, you don't have time to be sick."

How could he be so cold? There was so much to find out about Harry.

"How was the drive by?"

"Boring as hell. We got Matt to tap their cameras and their computers but we haven't found out anything. No one came outside and no one shot at anyone." He groaned.

How was that a bad thing? Shouldn't the fact of not being shot at be a good thing? You wouldn't lose any gang members.

"So, Matt knows how to tap computers and shit?" I asked.