••Hello••

If you're thinking "Hey, this looks familiar" then you'd be right.

Yes, this fanfic was previously written (but not completed) on cute_and_nerdy's account on here. The story was my idea and I thought it would be cool to co-write it with her since we've co-written "Working For Styles", "Married To Styles" and most of "Lullabies For Styles."

You see, the reason that "Life In The Fast Lane" is now on my account is because cute_and_nerdy (aka Layla) have been butting heads lately on how we wanted the story (and not just this one; Lullabies For Styles as well) to go. Her and I both have completely different writing styles and I guess it was just too much.

I want you to know that if you had read "Life In The Fast Lane" while it was on her account, the chapters WILL be the same for the most part this time around. I'm just going to tweak them a little bit and maybe add more to the chapter as well.

I also want you guys to know that it is NOT your fault that Layla and I are no longer writing together. We are still going to be friends.

It's just that lately, I had been so stressed out with how things were going that I literally just couldn't write for "Lullabies For Styles" OR "Life In The Fast Lane".

I hope you all understand what has happened and I hope that you will still enjoy this story a second time around.

I don't exactly know when I'll be publishing the chapters for this fanfic just yet. I'm working on finishing my fanfic "The Love We Found" which is almost done. But I'm also in the process of starting another new NARRY fanfic as well. But I WILL get these chapters published and I will not forget about this fanfic.

I love you all so much.

😘😘

~ Ari