You put it on your shoulders, not bothering to wear the sleeves too. You looked up at him. His face was closer to yours. As you were about to turn around he spoke.

"Stay still." He whispered. "There's something I want to do." You obeyed and he came even closer. He put his arm around your waist again and pulled you closer. With his other hand he removed a strand of hair covering your face and behind the ear he put it. Then your kiss connected.

It was your first kiss. It was soft and smooth and you felt something burning inside you, a spark. You kissed him back and the kiss became ever more passionate.

Soon, you pulled away, as you need to take a moment and breathe. You smiled and he smiled too and then you kissed again.

Seungri :

You were walking to your house when you saw Seungri at the other side of the street. He came towards you as you waved at him. He told you he was done with working for the day and invited you on a date for coffee. It wasn't very late at evening, the sun was still shining and your parents wouldn't be home yet so you agreed.

You were walking for several minutes and talking and you decided to take the coffee and drink it while walking do you didn't sit at the café.

One hour later and you were still having fun. He was chasing you in the neighbourhoods when he caught you.

"GOT YA!" He shouted from relief as he had finally caught you.

You screamed and laughed.

"Shh! " Seungri shushed you and laughed too. "What are you gonna do to me?" You asked playfully, since you had been defeated and he would punish you. "Hm... I'm gonna...kiss you." He said and turned you around, smirking.

You immediately pulled out a serious expression, although you liked the idea. "You can't kiss me." You said calmly and seriously. You didn't mean it though. You wanted him to kiss you so much. But you also wanted to tease him. So you did your best in acting.

"But I am." He smirked. "I always get what I want."

He broke into laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He smiled. "Always..get what... what you want.. haha...good one , Seungri " you said through your laugh.

He tried to look offended but he couldn't because he wasn't as much good at acting as you. So instead, he grabbed your face and kissed your lips.

You were both smiling and after pulling away from your first, goofy kiss, you broke down laughing. And after that, when you were both calm again, you shared another kiss, more serious than the other one.

Daesung :

You had invited him over your house. With Daesung, you had been on two dates with, but he hadn't made a move so you thought that he might not have an interest in you. But you had come pretty close and he was now one of your best friends and you had a lot of fun with him.

He came quiqly because he enjoyed spending time with you, since you were a good friend to him too.

As time went by, you both got hungry and had a strange need for chocolate chip cookies so you started cooking.

You were baking the first cookie sheet and making the second one. But soon a playful fight with the dough started and you both got dirty with chocolate chips in your shirts and dough everywhere, even in your hair.

"Eat that, D-Lite!" You shouted and threw him a ball that was supposed to be meant for a cookie.

He ducked and avoided the ball. "You missed!" He cheered and laughed. He got out a spray he was hiding behind his back and sprayed whipped cream all over your face. Thankfully, it wasn't left enough in the tube.

You screamed and whipped the cream away from your eyes. You looked at the mirror. There was a little cream on your cheeks and mouth and a chocolate chip had melted on your forehead.

"You're gonna pay for that, Daesung!" You threatened smirking and turned to see him standing where he stood, in the middle of the messy kitchen. But he was close to you.

He leaned in closer to you and kissed you on the lips. You were confused but kissed him back anyways. When he let go of the kiss, a minute after, you saw him licking his lips and realise yours hadn't had anymore cream on them.

"What...what was that?" You started asking but then laughed the sentence out. "Sorry." He said. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time now but I wasn't sure if you felt the same way about me. But it was that..."

"Dae." You interrupted him.

"What?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

And he did.