"AC/DC is one of my favorites," I smiled.

"They're a legend. I remember I saw them in concert totally by accident. It wasn't planned at all. A few of my friends and I were hanging out after SAT's and we were walking by the venue they were performing at." Cas smiled as he reminisced the memory. "Angus Young was by the fence having a smoke and me and my mates were ecstatic. We walked up and asked him questions about the band and then he asked if we were coming to the concert. We replied that we weren't and he nodded and started walking away looking back at us and gesturing for us to follow. We got to meet the whole band and get front row seats. I still got the autographs somewhere," he said.

"Wow, that must've been surreal. That doesn't happen to everyone," I said.

"Yeah, it was a pretty great experience." 

---------------

The hour went by quick for we talked about other types of bands. He also told me about his university and law school experiences, which were fascinating. He seemed like a good guy and I was happy I had him and Mary-Lynn as exchange parents.

He started talking about he almost got shot by a victim during a jury trial when the doorbell rang.

"Oh crap, Cas can you get that? I have to run upstairs and grab my bathing suit," I asked.

"Yeah, sure sweetie." Him calling me 'sweetie' was unsettling but I ignored it and ran upstairs. 

When I reached my room I could hear Ashton's voice and Cas laughing. I scurried around trying to remember where I put my bikini. Rummaging through drawers and hangers, I finally managed to find it. It was a deep navy blue with gold stitching. I put it on quickly which turned into clumsily, not wanting to keep Ashton waiting.

Once I managed to put my shirt and shorts back on, I went back downstairs. I smiled at Ashton as I made my way down and he smiled his goofy smile back. He wore a grey tank-top revealing his beautiful, tanned, muscular arms and the sides of his chest. Forest green swim trunks resting at his hips with yellow and white stripes at the hem of them and brown flip flops for shoes. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look sexy as hell.

Caspar turned around when he saw Ashton smiling. "You didn't tell me your friend was Ashton Irwin!" he said and laughed.

"I didn't think you guys would know each other," I laughed awkwardly walking to Ashton's side. He welcomed me by wrapping his arm around me and gently stroked my arm causing me to instantly relax. I didn't even know I was tense before.

"Ashton and his family is one of Mary's top clients and very good family friends with us," Cas smiled. "How's your mother, Ash?"

"She's good, taking care of the kids," Ashton replied.

"I hope you're helping her out, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry. That's not a problem Mr. Breyers."

"Well I don't want to keep you guys waiting. You two have fun. I'll see you kids later," Cas opened the door to let us out and waved 'good-bye' as we drove off.

As soon as we drove away from the house, Ashton finally said something. "I can't believe you're staying with the Breyers."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing...?" 

"I honestly have no clue. Caspar and my mom were together before he met Mary and after my dad left us."

"When was that?" I asked.

"Maybe like eight years ago. I barely remember their relationship but I remember my mom was heartbroken by the breakup. I don't think I liked him much, but he made my mom happy so that was all I cared about," Ashton explained as we drove to wherever he was taking me this time.

"Do you remember why you didn't like him?"

"He just seemed like a creep. I don't know, why?"

"I just want to make sure he's a good guy and I'm not living with a creep," I responded.

He chuckled and put his left hand on my knee. There was something magical about his touch; it made me feel so relaxed. "You don't need to worry about Cas. I was ten at the time. I didn't know shit. Him and Mary are good people," he said and smiled a reassuring smile and rubbed my knee lightly. "And if Cas ends up being creepy, I'll get you out of that house." I gave a small smile, still uncomfortable with the impression Ashton had on Cas. "Hey, it's okay. We're going to have fun so focus on fun!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"That's a surprise," he smirked.

"This isn't going to involve a blindfold again is it?"

He laughed. "No, it won't. I'll just put my hands over your eyes this time. I figured the blindfold wasn't helping with first impressions."

"Well I'm here right now so it didn't totally put me on a bad first impression," I teased.

We pulled up to a dirt road and he parked the car. 

"Okay, once we get out I'm going to cover your eyes."

"What's up with your and surprises?" I smiled a confused smile at him as he started to open his door.

"It adds suspense to everything!" He jumped out and opened my door and just like he promised, he shielded my eyes with his large hands. 

We made our way down, what I think, was the dirt road and I started to smell the ocean.

"I smell the beach...." I said.

"You have amazing smelling senses. You deserve an award," he laughed.

"Ha ha very funny," I said, joining in on his laugh. I felt my feet start walking on wood so I assumed we were on a pier.

"I'll take my hands off on the count of three so bare your eyes for the sun," he explained. "One....Two....Three!" He flew his hands off and I squinted and looked in front of me to see two jet-skis. I immediately thought back to my dream. 'We'll do that some time before you leave' was what he said in it.

"Is this...?" I said with a confused tone.

"Yup! We're going jet-skiing!" he exclaimed and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me against his chest. "Don't worry babe, we're going to have fun." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke and he took my hand and lead me to the jet-skis. There was no doubt in my mind this was going to be fun.