Love Letter, A change in Rikuo

You bent down and picked it up before Rikuo had the chance,
Whatever it is you didn't think it would help.

"What is that (f/n)?"
He watched you shove it into your pocket.

"I don't know, I didn't look at it did I?"

"Why not? Let me see"

"No Rikuo, it was in my locker not yours. It's probably from those stupid girls that keep glaring at me in English and Science"

"What girls? Are they annoying you?"

"They're just watching me, makes me feel really uncomfortable. But I guess they don't like humans, so it's alright I did kind of show up out of nowhere"

"Who are they? What are their names?"

"I-I don't know"

"What do they look like? Never mind you can show me in class"

"It's alright. They haven't tried anything yet. Let's just go to lunch please? I want to have lunch with my boyfriend" you pouted so cutesy.

"Come on" he took your hand and lead you into the back of the school.

(A/N: You thought she was just going to read it, didn't you??? Now where's the fun in that?)

Lunch was nearly over and so far the whole time you watched as Rikuo's expressions changed from vivid to normal over again.

You began to pack your lunch when you were suddenly tackled to the ground. Your wrists held above your head.

"(F/n) stop hiding it from me, you can't hide things from me I'm your boyfriend remember.. so it's ok. Just let me take a look"

"What are you-" your answer was clear as he dug into your pockets with a spare hand.

"Hey! Rikuo give that back! That's mine!"

"So protective over a piece of paper... why (f/n)? What exactly could you be hiding from me?" He said unfolding the paper.

He cleared his throat,

(F/n),
I've seen your adorable face
so many times
In your short presence here at
(School name)
I have secretly admired
Everything
About you.
But I do not wish to hide it,
Please leave that waste of space,
You deserve much better.
And I promise I can give you that.
Leave him and be with me.
Until then,
Yours lovingly,
A secret admirer.

"Who the hell is this!?" Rikuo roared.

"I-I don't know!" You tensed underneath him, aa he read out the letter you felt sorry for the owner. Their feelings revealed like that.

"Is this the first?... have you had more?!" Rikuo slammed his fists into the ground opposite your head making you gulp.

"Rikuo... you're scaring me"

"Just..." He breathed and looked down at your gently, his tone much more soothing, "tell me. Has there been more or is this the first?"

"It's the first"

He sighed in relief, "Okay. Good... if you get any more give them to me straight away" he crunched the note into his pocket.

"Rikuo the letter?"

"Huh? Oh don't worry. You won't be needing it. You have me" he kissed your forehead, then lips, then helped you up just as the bell rung signaling for class.