Meeting the guys

You arrived at a sushi bar and sat on a picnic bench outside.

"What was your name again cutie?" The red head next to you leaned a little to close.
"I'm (f/n)"
"Huh cute name for a cute girl"
"Names Rin, the boys call be Shredder, and you can call me anything you want" he winked his red eyes and brushed his red hair in a flirtatious way.

Rikuo grunted, "More like Shudder... would you stop creeping her out!"

"Pft. She don't look creeped to me, if anything I'd say she chose the perfect spot to sit, next to me" Rin talked confidentially.

"Perhaps a revaluation of our seating arrangements could take care of that"
The muscular guy with short dark blue hair, hiding his purple eyes behind a pair of red reading glasses commented.

"Really and why would be do that" Rin tapped annoyingly on the table.

"The matter of the fact is simple really... *stands* Here sits a beautiful young woman with (h/l) hair of (h/c) like (something that's the same colours as your hair?) Those long lashes complimenting those dazzling (e/c) eye of hers and that sweet smell of (your favourite scent) is breathed in by the same as one who doesn't appreciated it" he growled the last part placing his foot on the the able and leaning in toward Rin.

Rin bored like looked at him, "So you wanna sit here?"

"Of course I do!~"
"No" Rin rejected flatly

"And that's why the call him 'Shark'"
Rikuo pointed out, "He's just that type of person who likes good looking things. Those two are always like this"

"It's not just anything that is 'good looking', it's seeing beauty before you and watching it intently like the art it is. Unlike RIN here who thinks whatever walks on two legs with a gorgeous face is anything to go by"
"What the hell does that mean!?" Rin slammed his fist and stood. Shark and Shredder both at it.

Rikuo talked over the noise
"As I was saying, that's Rei!" He pointed to 'Shark' and introduced you to the others.

He pointed to the short guy with wavy strawberry blonde hair watching the two friends at it.
"That's Nagisa, he's still not bad but still learning the waves so hasn't earned a name yet!"

- "Instead of your constant philander why not simply just commend a reminder to one before" -

Rikuo continued, the boys still at their squabbling. "And these two here are brothers, Sejiro and Momotarou"

Sejiro is tall and muscular opposed to the other thinner shorter one. He pulled his youther in for a tight hug, "We sure are! Isn't he just precious, he's the best"

"I thought you were twins" you commented bring blush and smiles to the two.

"You really think so!? That's a first, she's a keeper Rikuo I like her already!" The eldest laughed, Rikuo coughed away his embarrassment.

"I'm Sejiro, they call me 'Snapper' and my little bro Momotarou here gets called 'Squid'. Gotta say tho, I see what they're fightin about. You're... pretty cute"

The both of them had bright red ish hair, Sejiro's slicked back with gel whereas Momotarou's is just messy and straight and they both had golden eyes.

"So you all don't mind Rikuo being a demon then?"

All went quiet.

'Oh kamisama kill me now!... didn't they know?!'

Your face was the clear expression of shock mixed in guilt.

Rikuo placed a hand on your shoulder, "(f/n)-chan you should be careful what you say in public"

"I'm sorry" your heart sank, the whole gang looking straight through you.

"Of course we bloody knew!" Rin slapped you back.

"What the hell! Don't do that to me!" You slapped him back before punching Rikuo in the shoulder.

"She's got fight, for a girl" Rin teased.

Finally! Food arrived.
The table was covered in various food and the boys went straight into it.

"STOP!" Rei placed his hands above the food, everyone froze in place like a television on pause. "Beautiful (f/n) is with us therefore we apply the respectable rule... 'Ladies first'"

"...! N-no really-" you protested

"He's being polite, pays to let him get his way when he's like this" Nagisa commented.

"If that is so... then as said lady I must order everyone to dig in!"

"No arguments there!" Rin exclaimed diving in followed by the brothers and Nagisa.

Rei looked taken back, "but as-"

"Give it up man" Rin spoke with his mouth full, "Lady has spoken!"

~~~~~~~

It had been a lively day for you as you saw a different side of Rikuo with his bubbly friends.

They dropped you off at home.
"I'll stop here too" Rikuo jumped out.

"You just wanna kiss her when we're not around" Momotarou declared,
"Well said little brother!" Seijuro chuckled.

"If he wants to stay and snog face with as girl then let him. Not like he gets any actions anyways" Rin commented.

"On THAT note we should be off! Nice meeting you (f/n)" Nagisa took the lead in farewells.

They took off in a hurry.
"Handle with care!" You heard Sejiro yelled from afar.

Rikuo watched you laughing and smiled, "looks like you had a good time"

"I did! I shouldn't have been so suprised they went to our school. They were acting like animals"

"Yeah... they're playful alright. Haha. They hold nothing back"

"Looks like a nice family" you said with a softened expression.

"I guess. Well I should probably-"

"Rikuo?"

"Hmm, y-yeah?"

"Do you wanna stay and watch a movie? I can order pizza...?~"
You sung cheekily.

"Heh. I think they are rubbing off on you. Yeah sounds good" he patted the top of your head in passing.

It felt nice.

                       ☆♡☆♡☆

A/N : If you've watched Tokyo Ghouls, and you loved Suzuya (the one that gives himself stitches) aaaaaand you love Yandere... Please check out my second story;

'Caught in his stitches'
http://w.tt/1SDquTZ. 

It's alot more fast moving that this one. I appreciate any tips, pointed errors and criticism in either stories.
I Follow for a Follow.