"Mrs. Rinchio, he broke school rules he should be kicked out for what he did don't make me call my father and sue the school for leaving this barbarian in the school who is a threat to my safety and well-being" he yelled as I rolled my eyes what a spoiled brat he is.

"Mr. Canton, grow up, River is new to this school and doesn't know the rules everyone even yourself has had one or two passes when they step out of line, we could always go to the principal's office and discusses what it is that you did to cause him to attack you, would you like that option" she said standing there with her hands on her hips

I started walking away irritated with everything that was going on, and I just felt the need to get away from all of them. I was very tired and feeling really sick, and learning my least favorite teacher is basically rivers biggest fan. I know I have a peace agreement, but that agreement does not say I have to like him, he still basically drove me crazy and made me angry every second he was around. Plus it ticked me off how everyone seems to basically fall to the ground and kiss his feet like he was a god or something. I mean I'm Dante only child and people don't even treat me that good, it's ridiculous. I was about to turn the corner to walk down the hall where my class was, when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

I looked up glaring irritated that someone had the nerve to touch me especially in the mood I was in. River was standing there walking with a smirk on his face, I tried pushing his arm off, but I failed he just pulled me tighter to him. He leaned in closer to me as I glared at him hoping I would develop superpowers to smite him with laser beams that come out of my eyes. Sadly that was never going to happen.

"princess, you got us into this mess announcing to everyone that we have had sex, now either play along or nobodies will believe you're little lie" he said as he kissed the top of my head on my hair, but I still felt my entire body heat up and felt really embarrassed at his actions, my heart was racing and all I could think about was how close his lips where to my ear, and the sensation on his warm breath against my ear "Also, if you're little lie, finds its way to your daddy's ears, I'm throwing you under the bus to save my skin" he said and all the heat and nervous jitters that were swirling around in my body were gone just like a switch being turned off.

"Don't worry, he never found out about the other dick in this school, everyone in this school would not be rat because they would never live after I found out" I said shrugging out of his grasp and walking into the classroom.

I went in and sat in my normal seat and River sat in the empty seat next to me where David normally sat. I just hoped that the stupid teacher that clearly knows who River is won't make him move and forces David to sit next to me. A few seconds later Tiffany and Mark walked in and sat next to each other on the other side of me. Tiffany was looking at me like she wanted to say something, but the stupid River loving teacher walked in and started babbling about something that was over little interest to me. I just sat there not really listening to what the teacher was saying, I just glared at the desk top I didn't want to look around because I knew people would be staring and I also didn't want to see where David was sitting either so other stupid student that saw couldn't make up rumors I was staring at him all class.

I just sat there doodling spirals on the edge of the paper that was sitting in front of me until I heard the bell rang and everyone was getting up to leave class as I grabbed my stuff and a felt a hand wrap around my arm I looked shocked to see Tiffany practically dragging me out of the classroom. I few people looked at us weird, as she passed them quickly moving toward the girls restroom. Tiffany slammed the door open and a few of the girls that were in there jumped and looked almost frightened by the forces of the door slamming open.