Lynn?

Camila's P.O.V

"look mommy has one too Towi" Zayden says jumping on me.

"what are you talking about Z?" I asked.

"momma caws it a wee wee" he says and I chuckle.

"yes mommy is different from other women" I say.

"momma said I was the onwy one to hab one oder den Mwasi" he's really cute.

"mommy?" he said in a questioning tone.

"yes?" 

"Do you have one too Towi?" he asked and I heard Tori giggle. 

"uhh don't you want breakfast? are you hungry? where's your sister?" I asked anything to change the subject. Tori burst into laughter and i glared at her. kids are fascinated by the craziest things.

"mamma took her to eawier and swaid dat da bowys shouwd hand out towday" that angered me on so many levels. but i know she's doing it to get up under my skin.

"okay" i said sitting up stretching.

"want some cereal?" i asked him. and he nodded.

"benana seweal is my favwit" he said and i smiled.

"mine too kiddo" i said ruffling his hair.

"alright we'll eat brush our teeth and get changed and have some fun" i said.

"can i join?" Tori asked. i looked to Zayden giving him the choice to answer.

"yaws da mower da mawier" me and Tori laughed at the little guy. he definitely got that saying from his mom.

after getting ready and eating we decided to go to  the closest mall. i  know he's a boy and shopping is suppose to be a girly thing but hey getting new things is fun. when we got there Zayden dragged me to the mini toy store. shaking my head i followed with Tori behind me.

"mommy can you get dis fowr me?" Zay asked with the cutest little face.

"sure baby" i smiled down at the little guy. he played with a few toys until eventually he had Tori and I chasing him around the store.

"hey watch where you're going" i yelled to him as he ran into someone. 

"hey little guy are you alright?" a very familiar voice asked as they leaned down picking him up.

"Lynn?" icalled as i got close getting a better look at the women holding my child.

"Ca-camila" she said turning to face me.

"hey, long time no see" i smiled reaching for my child.

"is has been a while hasn't it?" she said handing me Zayden.

"Towi mommy got me. sabe me, sabe me" he said reaching for Tori who was behind me.

"since when do you have a kid?" Lynn asked.

"few weeks ago" i said. to which she gave me a confused look.

"oh, well it's a long story. remember that girl i talked to you about a few years ago?" she nodded still not connecting the dots.

"well turn out the kids were mine after all" i said.

"i thought it was just one" she said.

"oh even better. she had twins. they are very sweet. this here is Zayden. say hi Zay" i nudged the little guy in my arms.

"and his sister who isn't here right now name is Amira" i said proudly with a huge smile on my face.

"that's great ish" she joked and i laughed. Lynn was an old "fiend", she "helped me and i "helped" her. we had grown to be best friends until we just separated slowly. she slowly drifted her way and i mine.

"it's good to see you though. we should exchange numbers to keep in touch" she said.

"yeah total-" i was cut off by Normani shoving Amira in my hands. where the hell did she come fom and why the hell is she ruff handling my baby?!

"woah where the hell did you come from, and whats your problem?" i snapped.

"she has been asking for you nonstop and it's irking me" she said. i smirked.

"i have to go. but it was nice running into you. and we should definitely keep in touch. my phone is in my pocket one second" i said setting Zayden down to fish out my phone. we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

"i don't like her. i think she just wants to use you because you're famous" Normani said glaring Lynn's direction. i swear this chick.

"do you even know who she is?" i asked.

"no. but i smell bad intentions on her" Normani said. i couldn't do anything but shake my head at her.

"she doesn't need my fame. she already has her own" i said. i wanted to say more but i just let it go for right now.

"not famous enough, i don't know her" Normani scuffed. i just focused on the children that were present and Tori. who, now that i realize it, hasn't said a word since we were chasing Zayden.

"yo T? are you alright?" i asked the blonde haired girl who seemed to be in deep thought.

"yeah i'm good" she smiled showing that pretty dimple.

"you sure? i could take you to the bus if you want" i suggested.

"no, i'm fine promise" she said. 

"you haven't asked me if i were alright" Normani stated.

"i know" i said keeping it short because if i said more it would result badly.

"so are you going to ask?" Nomani asked.

"no" i said bluntly. i don't know why she's trying to force a relationship between us. i don't want one, i hate her.

"hey Tori would you mind taking the kids to get a snack and take Zayden's toys to the bus. Camila and i need to talk" before i could protest Tori answered.

"yeah sure no problem" she said happily taking Amira from my arms and grabbing Zayden's hand.

"why won't you talk to me can't you see i'm trying here?" Normani said as soon as Tori and the kids were out of ear shot.

"i'm being civil. can't you see i don't want to talk to you?" i whisper shouted.

"what is your problem with me?" she asked. 

"really? what's my problem? you fucked me and was to ashamed to tell anyone and let everyone believe for three fucking years that they were Masi's. and on top of that you broke my heart" i said. she got real quiet as if she was looking for what to say.

"i-i'm sorry" she said softly. 

"sorry doesn't fucking cut it" i said. she got quiet but this time it was as if she knew what she wanted to say but was having a hard time voicing the words.

"i- i" she started.

" you what? you're sorry? you've already said that" i said.

"no, i meant it. i meant it when i said i loved you. i still do. and i'm not afraid anymore" now that shocked me.

(a/n: okay so who ever reads this here you go. i kind of am intrigued by this story so yeah. if you're reading my other book "I think I like my stepsister" that should, not promising, be updated soon. i know it's been like a month almost. well i hope you enjoy) THIS IS NOT EDITED AND IT'S LIKE THREE IN THE MORNING SO I'M HELLA TIRED AND THERE ARE PROBABLY HELLA ERRORS