Chapter 1

Juliette's P.O.V

I'm driving home now from the Government Testing Building and to say I'm nervous is a huge understatement!

I finally have my results! No not for sickness or anything like that. To find out what type of relationship I will be most successful in.

There a 3 categories a Vanilla relationship, a BDSM relationship and a DDLG relationship.

A Vanilla relationship is just a normal couple. A BDSM one has a dominant and a submissive similar to a DDLG but DDLG relationships are more playful and let people bring there "little" side out. Any of these relationship can be straight, gay or lesbian as long as you are with the matching person in your category.

I finally have the results of my testing and I can't believe that they found a match so quickly! I decided to wait until I get home to open the results but I can't help but sneaking glances over at it.

I turn on my radio for distraction and play my vintage Justin Bieber album, 'Purpose'. I skip right to Love Yourself which is definitely my favourite song on the album!

I hum and sing along to the song the whole ride home and finally pull into my driveway. I put the car in park and rush into the house. I take off my shoes and run up to my room.

I drop my favourite Kate Spade purse on my bed and then jump onto the fluffy tiffany blue comforter. I rip open the package and quickly let my eyes scan over the file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Juliette Evelyn Ferraro

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Date of Birth: February 11, 2039

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 110

Likes: Fashion, Sushi, Reading, Sex, Shopping

Dislikes: Dreams, Snakes, Cheaters, Liars,

Highest Degree of Education:
High School Degree

Notes:
-Very Sassy
-Will need lots of discipline
-Self conscious

Relationship: BDSM

Personality: Submissive Girl

Master: Liam Payne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam Payne, I can't help but wonder who he is or what he looks like.

Hopefully he's nice and will like me. What if he's not my type? What if I'm not his type?

I just hope this all goes well..

My phone starts ringing "Love Yourself" and I immediately answer, knowing it's Valentina with her results.

Valentina, or Vali, has been my best friend since the 7th grade and honestly I have no idea what I would do without her.

"Hey Vali" I call out to her as I put it on speakerphone.

"Hey Juli. I just opened my results." She says.

"I just picked mine up from the office. Say them on the count of three." I say and start "One".

"Two", she says. 

"Three!" We both say at the same time.

"Little Girl!"

"Submissive Girl!"

We both shout at the same time and squeal.

"I can't believe your in BDSM you're too sassy." She says and laughs.

I giggle along with her, I kind of can't believe it myself.

"I know but I think it'll be good to just let someone take charge." I say and start up my laptop.

"So true." She agrees.

"Who's your Daddy then?" I ask her.

"A man named Harry Styles who's 24 years old. How about your Master?"

"Ooh sounds cute. Mine is Liam Payne." I tell her and log into my Macbook.

"Aha that's funny. Payne like pain." She says laughing.

"Yea it's hilarious. It's just his name sounds so familiar," I tell her and laugh sarcastically.

"Maybe you've heard of him before who knows?" She says before I tell her I got to go.

I hang up as she says bye. I open up Safari and go to the Kate Spade's website.

I saw a really cute black and burgundy purse the other day and finally decided to get it.

I go and add it to my cart, along with a few other things. I check the time and it's midnight. Guess I'm going to be alone tonight.

My mom and dad are always super busy because their lawyers and whatever, plus I'm the only child now.

I'm allergic to dogs and most pets so that's out of the picture too...

I sigh and snuggle up into my bed, under my extremely warm comforter.

I can't wait to fall asleep in Liam's arms.

<><><><><><><>

Hi! First chapter, let me know what you think.

For those of you who read Daddy Styles, some of this chapter may sound familiar.

That is the same convo in Daddy Styles. The first few chapters may connect and use the same scenes bc they are best friends.

But after that everything will be separate and mostly on Liam and Juliette.

Hope you all enjoyed. Please vote, comment and all that!

-Milena❤️