Barely A Mother - Chapter Twelve

Beginne am Anfang

David is sleeping over Andrew’s with the twins, Michael and Sean, his other mates; so that mean us girls have the house to us. YAY!

It’s around half six when Grace gets here.

“Graceee!!” I squealed and gave her a big hug. “I wasn’t sure you were coming or not, I’ve been and idiot for ignoring you lately. I know we’ve been OK at school but I was still nervous.” I said and gave her another hug; she hugged me back this time because I didn’t squeeze her to death like the last hug.

“Of course I came silly! You had your reasons, we understand.” I love this girl I really do!

“Come on.” I said whilst taking hold of her hand and dragging her into the living room as that where we’re going to sleep tonight.

Grace put her stuff down and at that exact moment the doorbell rang and made both Grace and I jump. I ran to the door and did the exact same thing and said pretty much same thing that I did to Grace, to Dawn.

I brought Dawn into the living room to find Grace fiddling with the DVD player; I think she was putting in our favourite movie The Notebook.

“Why don’t we get in our PJ’s and get some snacks to watch the movie with.” Suggested Grace as she got up from the DVD player.

“Sure!” Dawn said, while I nodded and grabbed my pyjamas to get dressed in. I went upstairs and got dressed in my bedroom while Dawn dressed in the bathroom and Grace stayed in the living room with the curtains shut.

When I came downstairs I noticed we were all wearing short shorts and tank tops for bed, we really did think alike.

We went to lay down on all the pillow and bed covers which were in front of the TV. We had a bowl of popcorn and loads of yummy sweets with us, and all of us had our own box of tissues (we already knew this film was going to be sad).

The film lasted for 123 minutes and by the time it was over all three of us was sniffling from all the crying.

“Is it wrong to feel slightly turned on?”

We all screamed and jumped up to see who it was. Standing there looking at us were the four boys; Andrew, Sean, David and Michael. I’m guessing it was Sean who said that because he was staring at the three of us with the look of lust in his eyes.

“W-What are you lot doing here?” I said confused and shocked, I was also a bit uncomfortable from all the stares and tried to pull my shorts down lower.

No one replied. Just stares.

I coughed to get them out of their ‘trance’ or something, it worked.

“Ah umm sorry ladies,” this was Andrew speaking “My mum kicked us out because we were getting noisy when she wanted to sleep so David said we could sleep here. I’m sure we can sort something out so we don't have to bother each other?” he said in his charming voice that made the girls go silly.