Drew and the potato chip

You walk into the kitchen finding drew standing their preparing something,
"Hey drew! Watcha making their?"
You ask curiously, low key hoping it was a dinner he cooked for you both to have since you've been crushing On him hard for 2 years now.
"Just what I needed" he said turning to you with a smirk on his face.
As he walks closer and closer to you, your heart starts to race.
Was this it? What is he thinking? Does he like me ? If so why Would he like a potato like me?

When he's 1 step away from you he leans in and kisses you hard and passionately agains the wall and starts to move down to your neck, suddenly you feel a sharp pain where drew is kissing you.
Or you thought he was.
You look down to see your top covered in blood.
He bite you, a deep, deep bite.
Pulling out a giant knife from behind him, drew cuts you up into little rectangles and sticks you onto a oven tray with some oil covering you then slides you into the pre-heated oven.
"Aww perfect! I'v been craving chips all day!" You hear him say, the last words you will ever hear since you have crisped up.
" Drew will finally love me now"
You think your last thoughts before drew sticks you in his mouth before spitting it back up cause your just too hot.

Sorry for not being active much on this account but we will be posting more and bring out more books for tide smut ect..😏

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed or confused AF now 😊❤️

Follow us on Twitter - @thetidegoals