Chapter 3: Skype, Minecraft, and MrWoofless

Written: 1/7/16

Date: 1/8/16

Words: 2,260

~~~~~~~~~~

Ash's POV: (new POV!)

It was the end of the school day. I felt like a walking zombie. Wait, don't zombies always walk? Well, then I'm just a zombie. I should have saw this coming. I mean, it's Rob, MrWoofless on YouTube. Of course he would have a girlfriend, or something close to that. I knew basically everything about the Pack, after all they are like my idols. But, Rob never posted a picture, or showed a video with her. So, I hoped that he didn't have a girlfriend or anything close to that. I guess I was wrong.

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house?"

I looked over at Sky, I could tell that she was worried about me. I was worried about myself too. Wait, she was my best friend, and she had that look of knowing in her eyes. I never told her that I liked Rob, but I bet she knew.

"You know I like him don't you?"

"Who? Preston? Rob?" She said trying to hide that she knew anything.

I rolled my eyes. "You know exactly who I'm talking about. I don't necessarily care that you know, I just didn't want you to make fun of me. You would have probably said 'What are the chances of you two to get together? Like 1 out of 1 million?'"

She sighed. "I probably would have said something like that, yeah. I still would have supported you though, I know how much you like him. I'm still you're best friend."

"Yeah, you kind of are." I smiled. "I'm glad both of us had to move here. Even though he's here." (No! Ash do not turn into me and use that word he. It just shows everyone that you like that person!)

"Same." Sky smiled back at me. "So, back to my original question. Do you want to come over to my house? Or should I go over to your house?"

"You should come over to my house. We can play games. Plus, my sister probably went over to your house with your brother." My sister, Georgia, and Sky's brother, Hunter, took the bus home. We did every once in awhile, but we liked walking home better. It wasn't as loud.

"Ok. I'm good with that. Plus, I have a plan to make you feel better about Rob."

I cringed at his name. "Ok," I said. "It better be good though."

She smiled both excitingly and evilly. "Oh trust me, it is."

Before I could react she grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to my new house.

~~~~~Time Skip to when they get there~~~~~

We were right about Georgia not being here. When I asked my mom, she said that Georgia was at Sky's house with Hunter. Man, I ship them so much.

"Hold on a second, I need to make sure my parents know where I am." Sky said pulling out her phone.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be up in my room."

"Ok." She replied back.

While I was walking up the stairs to my room, I saw Sky pulling out her phone and smiling. Wait, smiling? She was planning something, I knew that smile anywhere. Hopefully she doesn't do anything evil.

When I got in my room, I immediately went to my computer. Since today was the first day of school, I didn't have any homework, so that meant YouTube. When I got on to it, I plugged my headphones in to my computer, and clicked on my subscriptions. Of course, life had to be a jerk and make Rob's video come up first. Thanks, life.