Chapter 2: What Happens At Lunch

Written: 12/26/15-1/1/16

Date: 1/1/16

Words: 1,919

Just a quick A/N before the chapter starts. I'm in 8th grade guys, so middle school. In the story they're in 10th grade, so high school. Since I'm not in high school, I don't know the classes. So, I'm sorry if it's different from your classes. Also, if Preston or Rob have girlfriends irl, they don't in the story. Anyway, on with the story!

Sky's POV

Homeroom was boring after that. The teacher, who was Mr. Green, told us that we could talk to the people around us about our summers. Rob and Preston talked with Ash and I. I was really proud of her for not having a fangirl attack. Especially in front of Rob. Yeah, she might have a crush on him. She doesn't know I know though, it's just obvious.

After that the bell rang and we went our separate ways. Apparently, Rob had History next with Ash. Let's just say she didn't do a very good job of hiding her excitement. Oh, and I had Honors English with Preston. I thought it was cool that I got to be with him, I could learn more about him. There was one weird thing, though. When we learned that we had the class together, Ash smiled, like evilly. She looked at Rob, and then he smiled evilly too. I don't know what was going on with them, but I really don't want to figure it out.

On the way to English, Preston and I talked with each other. Apparently, he didn't just play minecraft. He had a different gaming channel too. I knew he had two different titles I guess you could call it, but I didn't know it was because he had two different channels. We got to English before the bell rang. The teacher, who was male, said that we could sit anywhere today, and then we would have a seating arrangement tomorrow. So, we sat down and then talked.

"So," he asked. "Do you have a YouTube channel?"

"I do actually." I replied. "It's not a gaming channel though. It's a beauty/vlogging channel."

"Cool," he said. "I do vlogs every once in awhile, but not a lot. I prefer gaming."

Then the bell rang. The teacher got up from behind his desk. He smiled. "My name is Mr. Young. Welcome everyone to a new school year. Isn't it great?"

Some people nodded like Preston, some groaned, rolled their eyes, or stayed silent, like me.

"Oh, come on folks this year's gonna be awesome. I like to make learning sort of fun. You'll like this class because I don't hand out a lot of homework. I think you should be able to learn things in class, and not try to learn even more things out of school. So, cheer up. Hopefully, this will be fun. But, before any of that happens," he said as he grabbed a sheet from his desk. "We need to make sure we're all here, also if any people are here when they shouldn't be." (There's someone who should know what teacher I'm talking about here. You know who you are.)

Now, more people were smiling, like me. Preston? Well, from what I've established so far, he's either smiling or laughing all the time. So, he's smiling. Mr. Young started listing off the names. (Sorry guys not gonna come up with a bunch of random names.) Everyone was here, and there wasn't any extra people.

"Ok, guys." Mr. Young said. "Before we play games and get to know each other better, we have to go through some rules. Number 1- don't whine or complain. It will make class better for everyone. Number 2- I don't know what English teachers you guys have had in the past, but this bugs me a lot being an English teacher and all. ALWAYS write in complete sentences, and a paragraph is 5 sentences, not 4, not 3, 5. It bugs me when it's not an actual paragraph. Number 3- Like I said I don't like to hand out a lot of homework. I'll always give you time to work on it in class. So, if you don't finish it in class, please finish it at home. Ok, then there are the other main rules, you know like have fun, and treat others how you want to be treated. Ok, everyone get that?" Everyone in the class nodded, I think there was about 30 of us. "Ok, fantastic." Mr. Young said. He looked at the clock. "We still have 35 minutes left of class, so we will play a game."