"You okay?" Cameron asks and I nod, still seething.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. Thanks for taking care of the little brat" I thank him and he shrugs.

"It's no bother" Cam says and I pat his back "I got to go now, thank you again"

When I park in Maddox's pack and get out, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

Everyone was a mess.

People crying, some screaming. The whole courtyard was full of people walking aimlessly and it was obvious everyone was freaking out.

I walk to the Alpha house and walk without knocking.

As soon as I walk in I see Leonardo the Beta.

"Beta Leonardo" I greet and He bows his head.

"Alpha Ian, I didn't know we would be expecting you" The Beta says.

"I came unannounced, I am here if you guys need anything. Where's Maddox?" I ask.

He looks down "I'm not sure if talking to him will be a good idea. He's not in a good place right now"

I shrug "he's not been very fond of me for the past few years so I can handle it"

"He is in his office" the beta says and walks away.

As soon as I am in front of his office, I knock.

"I'm busy, leave me alone" Maddox growls from the other side of the door.

I open the door "Hello brother" I say as soon as I am inside.

Maddox eyes turn into slits "I am not your brother"

I sigh dramatically "We used to be quite close remember?"

As I say this I look around the office, it was a mess. Papers thrown all over the room, the desk split in half and there was broken glass as well.

I was used of the passive aggressive Maddox so this was all new to me.

He was more of the kill them with kindness kind of guy.

I mean we had an argument a few years ago when he declared unfit to be his friend but I'd never seen him like this.

"We were before you decided to use women for sex" Maddox snaps and I shake my head.

"No, we had a mutual agreement to please each other but anyways I got what I deserved"

"I don't care enough to ask"

"Then don't" I say, Maddox sits on his desk chair.

"How's Nicole?" I ask.

Maddox puts his head in his hands and softly whispers "he hurt her"

I clench my fist "he hurt her? As in he beat her up?"

He looks up, his eyes red "he took advantage of her"

"He" I take a deep breath "raped her?"

Maddox nods and I run a hand through my hair not being able to process the fact that someone could do that to Nicole.

She was the sweetest girl ever, and only 14.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Maddox says, looking way more calm than he was when I first came in.

A dark skinned guy with green eyes walks in.

"He's in the cellar" the guy says.

"Thank you" Maddox says politely and the guy leaves.

"He? Is he the man that.." i trail off.

"Yes, he is now I need to go" Maddox stands up and starts leaving but I stop him.

"Wait"

"No Ian, I will kill him and that's final" Maddox says.

"Just kill him?"I ask.

"Yes, I will slice his throat.

"He murdered your parents and abused your sister and all you are going to do is slice his throat?"

Maddox looks at me "what do you suggest I do"

"You have a cellar, filled with things that could make even the strongest man cry in pain. Use it. Make him suffer, make him regret ever entering this pack"

"Who are you and what have you done to the easy going Ian i've always known?" Maddox asks and I shrug.

"Everybody's got their demons"

*************

Hey guys!

So you've been asking me for Ian's pov and here it is. This is Ian's POV of what happened in the flashback of chapter 20 in Mates with Alpha Maddox. I will be fast forwarding a a little bit more in the next few chapters but yeah hope you guys liked it.

Sorry for taking like a month in updating my sister was visiting from Texas and I was trying to spend as much time as I could with her.

Please leave feedback.

Thanks for reading

-Ash xx