"Then what?" He asks, sounding pissed off.

"Her stuff belonged to Peggy." I whisper.

"Is that the girl from the war?" Stark asks and I nod.

"Yes. Zoey had a letter to Peggy." I say, taking a deep breath.

"It was from me."

I sit on the steps, putting my head in my hands.

"What was on it?" Tony asks carefully, sitting down to.

"I left it for her before I went into the ice." I explain, "I gave it to my colleague to give to her if I didn't come back."

"Ah." he nods, going quiet.

"Yeah."

"So what did you say to Zoey?" he asks and I cringe.

"Nothing." I mumble and Tony sighs.

"I should go see her shouldn't I?" I ask weakly.

"Yeah, but give her some time." Tony informs me and I nod.

"I just left, because I had to process the idea of Zoey owning Peggy's things." I sigh.

"Well she might think you're mad at her, she might have the wrong impression so you should clear things up." He says.

"Never knew you were good at giving advice Stark." I say and he shrugs.

"I talk to Zoey too much." he chuckles and I grin.

"You can never talk to Zoey too much." I laugh.

'Are we cool? You know, after the lab?" Tony asks and I nod. We walk over to the bloodstain left by Coulson.

"He made it personal." Tony mutters, touching the wall next to the bloodstain.

I crouch down and touch the smaller, fainter bloodstain on the ground.

Zoey.

"He did," I agree, "But that's not the point."

"That is the point. That's Loki's point." Tony counters, "He hit us all right where we live. Why?"

"To tear us apart." I reply.

"He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right?" Tony muses. "That's what he wants. He wants to beat us, but he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience."

"Right." I say, "But we caught his act in Stuttgart."

"Yeah. That's just previews, this is...this is opening night." Tony points out. "And Loki, he's a full-on diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered on it..." he trails off.

I look at him for a moment, watching him work it out.

"Son of a bitch."

Zoey's POV

I shake as I stand up, using the desk next to me for balance.

I continuously scan the letter, my mind filling with guilt.

I wipe the tears out of my eyes and carefully put it and everything else back in the box. I tape it shut and grab a sharpie and write a message on the cardboard.