[BOOK ONE IN THE CHILDHOOD HERO SERIES] - completed -
Captain America was Zoey's Childhood Obsession.
She grew up with only her mother there for her, who refused to tell her about her father.
She's a freak. She's a genius with mad combat skills that accidentally runs into a man with an eyepatch, more than once.
When her mother and stepfather are killed on a holiday, Zoey is hell- bent on revenge for the one responsible, Loki. Zoey learns that only one team can stop him, The Avengers. She joins them, making friends with the other freaks that fight to protect the earth.
But what happens if a childhood hero returns?Maybe it's meant to be, and maybe it's connected to her father?
Can she find the truth, amongst her story of friends, family, death, hate and love, with a giant intergalactic war raging, that she has to fight in?
- - -
copyright nainai19 ©
cover by: jumpstreets
- Chapter 1- Childhood Hero
- Chapter 2- Birthday
- Chapter 3- Sightings and a War Hero
- Chapter 4- Phone Call
- Chapter 5- New worlds, New faces
- Chapter 6- Avengers, Assemble
- Chapter 7- Another Avenger?
- Chapter 8- What Are You Doing Here?
- Chapter 9- Embarrassment and Envy
- Chapter 10- Trying
- Chapter 11- Accusations and Insults
- Chapter 12- Saving Lives
- Chapter 13- Confess
- Chapter 14- Gone
- Chapter 15- She Left Me...?
- Chapter 16- Try That Again Loki, I Dare You.
- Chapter 17- You Aren't Loved
- Chapter 18- Pain
- Chapter 19- She Needs You
- Chapter 20- To Die, Would Be An Awfully Big Adventure
- Chapter 21- Remember
- Chapter 22- The Redbird, and Her Captain
- Epilogue- Magic
- IMPORTANT 2.0