Late night love making

I finally fell asleep in my warm, comfortable bed when I felt tapping on my back. I turned around so that I was facing my boyfriend niall.

"Y/n I can't sleep" niall whispered. I sighed lightly and began to stroke his soft blonde hair.

Niall hummed while he closed his eyes as I carried on stroking his hair. I suddenly felt a hand run up the side of my waist.

I looked up at Niall to see him already staring at me. He smirked at me before beginning to stroke my legs.

I looked up at him as I stopped stroking his hair.  "Ni what are you doing?" I questioned lazily. Niall didn't reply instead he moved his head in the crook of my neck leaving small kisses there.

I closed my eyes from the pleasure niall was giving me. Niall reached for the bedcover sheets and put them over our heads. He then straddled me so he was sitting on my waist and grinned cheekily at me.

"I thought you were tired ni" I questioned as began to take his shirt off his head. "I was but I need you y/n" niall while making a puppy face.

I laughed at his cuteness before smiling and giving in to him. Niall leant down to kiss me passionately on the lips.

After making out for a while, niall's hand reached into my pyjama t-shirt and began to massage my breasts. I reached for his boxers and slid them down his legs.

He was completely naked while sat on top of me while I was still fully clothed. Niall played with my shorts before sliding them down my legs, doing the same with my panties.

"You're so beautiful" niall whispered. As soon as the words left his lips I pulled my t-shirt off, throwing it across the room.

Niall licked his lips causing me to let out a little laugh. After another long make out, i felt nialls fingers run up and down my thighs which were dangerously close to my centre.

"Niall" I quietly moaned in his ear. My heart began to race as i felt his fingers enter my centre. Niall began to go faster and faster as my moaning began to get louder.

After I reached my high, niall grabbed a condom from the bedside table. He quickly tore the packet and rolled it onto his length.

He hovered over me again and before I knew it he entered me. He moaned my name hotly in my ear as I did for him also.

After we both reached our highs, niall collapsed on top of me. "I love you" niall tiredly spoke. "I love you" I replied while kissing the top of his head.