Your first time

You and Niall had been dating for a year. Before dating, you were a massive fan of the boys, then you met him and he asked you on a date.

You were both sat on the sofa cuddling in each others arms, arms wrapped tightly around each other watching late night television.

You turned your head to see niall laughing at something on the tv.
Your eyes lit up with the sound of his laughter and the way his eyes closed tightly which made you smile widely.

You focused back on the tv until you felt a soft kiss on top of your head.

Niall then rested his head on top of yours and whispered a faint "I love you" to which you also replied.

Niall then turned your head so you were looking at him. Your eyes sparkled at him as you stared as his beautiful face, admiring each and every single feature.

"You're so beautiful" you replied. Niall smiled and let out a chuckle. He softly held your face with his hands and kissed you firmly on the lips.

The laughter coming from the television and small moans coming from you and niall could only be heard.

He then pulled back with his eyes still closed. He opened them to see you already looking at him.

He quickly smirked at you before grabbing your hand, leading you to the your bedroom.

As he was walking, you let go of his hand and turned around to which he looked at you with a confused expression.

He then smiled as he realised you were only turning the TV off. You then walked back to him and took his hand in yours.

As you reached the bedroom, niall took his shirt off and his trousers and sat on the bed with his arms resting behind his head.

"Come here" he said while patting the space beside him. You walked over to him and lay next to him.

He turned his head to face you as you copied his actions. He began to trace your face, his fingers lightly touching your soft skin.

He traced your lips and leant forward, placing a kiss on them. While kissing, niall rolled on top of you, not breaking the kiss.
You smiled as his hands ran up and down your stomach.

You knew niall already had sex with a few other girls but you were still a virgin. Niall was your first proper boyfriend and you loved how gentle and understanding he was.

"We don't have to...you know if you don't want to" niall said while pulling away from the kiss.

You looked up to him and gently stroked his hair. You then lifted your head to his ear and whispered "I want to"

Niall smiled at you, his eyes were full of lust, love and happiness. You lay back on the bed and watched as niall reached to pull your t-shirt off.

Niall had already seen you in bra and panties but never anything else.

Niall began to kiss up your collarbones and the bit of breasts that your didn't cover up.

He then reached down to your jeans and began to unbuckle the button and zip.

You laughed as you watched him struggle to get the jeans down your legs so you helped him pull them off.

He reached to the strap of your bra behind your back. "Can I?" He eagerly asked. You nodded your head and before you knew it his he unclasped your bra.

You pulled the bra from out of your arms and threw it on the floor beside you.

Niall hungrily licked his lips and continued to stare. You softly smacked his arm to which he stopped.

He mumbled a sorry before pulling his black boxers down. You couldn't help but stare at his length but then quickly looked away while blushing.

"y/n it's ok" niall laughed. He then grabbed ahold of your panties and gently pulled him off your legs.

"You're so so so beautiful" niall whispered on your lips before kissing you.

Niall then reached to his bedside table and grabbed a silver packet. You watched as he ripped open the packet with his teeth.

"Do you wanna do it?" he asked you while holding the condom up. You paused for a while before you nodded your head.

He gave you the condom and told you how to put it on him. He gently held onto your hand as you put it on him.

He smiled at you as you finished to which you smiled back.

"Ok, you ready baby?" He said while stroking your hair.

You nodded your head. He lowered himself into you. You winced as soon as you felt him inside of you.

"I know it hurts at first baby but the pain will go soon. Just keep kissing me to take your mind off it" he whispered as he kissed you.

His right, the kisses did take your mind off the pain but it still hurt.

The pain soon began to stop and all you could feel was pure pleasure.

You moaned his name as he kissed down your neck.

"Can I go faster?" He asked while moaning. You nodded your head quickly. He began to move faster which made you moan louder

He whispered sweet things in your ear and you both released.

He then pulled out of you as you lay down on his chest. You traced small patterns on his body as he kissed your head every few minutes.

"Thank you" you whispered. "Anything for you baby" he smiled.