He's back from his world tour

Today was the day Niall would be back from his world tour with his band mates. I haven't seen him for 3 months and I missed him so much.

It was currently 9pm. I was sat on my sofa watching random films and tv shows on the telly.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard the front door open. I looked up to reveal niall setting down his bags on the floor.

'Hi princess' he smiled as I ran over to him, hugging him as tight as possible.

'I missed you so much.' I whispered into his neck, kissing his ear. 'I missed you too so much baby' he whispered back.

I turned my head to kiss him as hard as I could. It soon turned into a heated, messy make out session.

He pulled away and picked me up so he could place me over his shoulder.

'Niall' I squealed. He laughed and continued to walk up the stairs. He opened our bedroom door and placed me gently on the bed.

He kissed my lips and then travelled down my neck. He pushed up my t- shirt and left kisses along my stomach. 'I' *kiss* 'love' *kiss* 'you' *kiss* 'so' *kiss* 'much'

He pulled off my shirt completely and looked up at me. 'What?' i questioned. 'Nothing it's just you're so beautiful, i'm so lucky to have you. I love you y/n' he whispered. 'I love you too niall' i whispered back.

He kissed me again as I pulled off his black t shirt. He then unzipped my jeans and pulled them off my legs. I did the same for him.

He unclasped my bra and began massaging them with his large but soft hands.

'Niall' I moaned. He smiled and began to slid my underwear down my legs. I then slid down Niall's boxers to see his erection spring free.

He then opened the beside table and grabbed the condom packet. He ripped it open with his teeth and said 'can you put it on for me?' He questioned while giving a shy smile. I nodded and took the condom from out of his hand.

I placed the condom over his erection and laid back down 'you ready?' He asked. 'Yeah' i replied with a smile.

He kissed me while entering me. 'Faster niall' I moaned. He held my hand and grabbed ahold of my waist with the other. 'Shit y/n babe you're so tight' he moaned as his head laid down on my shoulder.

He started to get faster and faster to the point where he grabbed ahold of the bed's headboard and thrusted even harder. 'Shit y/n' he groaned.

Eventually, he started to slow down and his thrusts became weaker. He pulled out of me and threw the condom into the bin.

He then got under the covers with me. We cuddled into each other and embraced each others warmness. His fingers skimmed over my back, making random shapes.

'That was a great welcome home baby. We should do that every time I come home from tour' he winked