Frat boy

Song to listen to while reading this imagine:
No control by one direction 😊👯

Pleaseeee come y/n. It won't be any fun without you' my best friend sophia pleaded.

'Ugh fine' I groaned. I showered and curled my hair.
'I have nothing to wear soph' I said while looking through my wardrobe.

'Oh this is cute' sophia smiled while picking out a short black dress. 'No it's too short' I confessed while walking over to the bathroom to do my make up.

'It'll look great' sophia smiled while putting the dress on my bed.

After finishing our make up, getting dressed and taking a few selfies we were finally ready.

Sophia and I walked down the street until i stopped as we stood in front of the fraternity house.

'Wait, soph you never said it was a frat party!' I shouted. 'y/n stop being such a wussy' she laughed while walking up the stairs, making me run after her.

As we entered the house, the smell of alcohol and weed instantly hit our noses. Loud rap music blasted through the speakers which made the floor we were stood on vibrate.

Sophia walked over to the kitchen and grabbed us both a red cup full of a clear liquid.

'What's this?' I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and continued drinking.

'Hey sophia' a voice from behind us spoke. We both turned around to become face to face than none other by one of the frats, liam payne.

'Hi liam' sophia spoke while smiling and curling her hair around her finger trying to look hot.

'You wanna dance?' Liam asked. She looked over at me to which i nodded my head and then they both walked off to the dancefloor.

I wish she hadn't left me but she had a massive crush on liam and i didn't want to stand in the way of that.

Just as liam and sophia had left, someone knocked into my elbow which made me spill my drink all down my dress.

'You fucking idiot!' I shouted before walking upstairs to try and find the bathroom.

The upstairs was just as full as downstairs, people sucking each others faces were everywhere.

As I was walking along the corridor it became impossible to walk as it was full of drunk idiots.

I saw a door open which i immediately ran into. I closed the door behind me and faced towards the door trying to steady my breathing.

'What the fuck?' A voice grumbled. I turned around to see a boy sitting on a bed in just his boxers.

'S-sorry I didn't know anybody was in here i'll leave' i quickly stuttered and began to leave.

'No stay' he smiled and walked over to me.

'I'm niall' 'y/n' i said while shaking his hand. 'I've never seen you around here before' he spoke.
'Um no i'm not really one for parties especially frat ones' i mumbled.

He laughed and walked back over to his bed. He patted the spot next to me. I walked over to him and sat where we told me to.

'Sooooo...' I awkwardly said. Before i knew it niall started to kiss down my neck making my heart speed up.

He let out a small moan while kissing my neck and along my jawline. 'You wanna have some fun?' he asked while rubbing his nose up and down my neck.

'I better get back to my friend' i gulped. 'You can after we have a little fun' he smiled.

He pushed me back against the bed and hovered on top of me. 'Are you a virgin?' He breathed. I shook my head no, causing him to smile and lick his lips.

After taking our top and trousers off, he began to kiss me, his tongue exploring my mouth.

I let out a moan as i felt his hand run up and down my thighs. He reached around to find my bra strap before unlocking it and tossing it somewhere in the room.

He kissed in between my breasts and mumbled 'so hot'

He then quickly pulled my panties down my legs and stared at my naked body which made me feel so uncomfortable.

He smiled and then took off his boxers and grabbed a condom from his bedside table. He rolled the condom onto his length and looked up at me.

'Ready?' He smirked to which i nodded my head.

He stuck the tip of his length in before going in fully. He groaned loudly and grabbed the headboard from above me

His thrusts were fast causing him to sweat along his forehead. 'I'm close' i said while grabbing onto his back.

'Me too' he groaned. After we both released at the same time, he lay his head in my shoulder while lightly kissing it.

'I should go' I said but he didn't move off me. 'No stay' he mumbled as his head was still in my shoulder.

He then looked up at me and passionately kissed my lips. 'You can stay in my bed' he smiled while climbing off me and laying in the covers beside me.

'Goodnight' he said while kissing the top of my head and wrapping his strong arm over my waist.

I smiled before closing my eyes as sleep over took me