end of tour fun

'I can't believe this tour is over already' niall pouted while burying his head into your shoulder.

You were on your way to the arena for the final time. You smiled at his cuteness and kissed the top of his head before stroking it softly.

As the driver pulled up outside of the arena, niall grabbed your hand and helped you out of the car.

Fans were already gathered outside and screamed loudly at the sight of niall.

Niall smiled at you before letting go of your hand and walking over to a couple of fans who were waiting outside the gate.

After he was doing taking selfies with them, he walked back over to you and softly kissed you on the lips which made your heart flutter.

The bodyguard lead you and niall inside and into his dressing room.
You spoke to the other boys as you watched them get ready to go on stage.

'I love you' niall said while kissing you again on the lips but this time his lips lingered over yours a little longer than last time.

'I love you' you smiled. 'Have a good one' she said to him as he hugged you. He smiled before walking off with the boys.

You stood at the side of the stage and watched the boys perform for the last otra show.

When the concert was finished you want backstage again. You felt arms wrap around your waist and light kisses were left on your neck.

'Hi baby' niall whispered into your ear which sent chills down your spine.

'You were amazing out there as always' she laughed to which niall let out a small chuckle too.

After you and niall said goodbye to the boys and everyone who helped out on the tour, you were back at the hotel. 

Niall jumped on the bed as you walked over to it and let out a sigh 'i'm so tired' you yawned.

'Oh well i guess you're not in the mood for what i had planned' niall smirked while tracing shapes onto your stomach.

You lifted your eyebrow and sat up on the bed. 'What did you have in mind?' You teased.

'Stuff' he whispered while looking into your eyes. His lips then crashed onto yours to which he moaned loudly.

You both fell back on the bed with niall on top of you. He continued kissing you  as he took off his top.

You then began to take your top off too as niall began to unbuckle your jeans.

'You're so beautiful, i never get tired of seeing your body' niall said hotly into your ear as you lay there in just your bra and panties.

You smiled at him and took his jeans off, throwing him somewhere in the room.

Niall trailed kisses up your neck, making you moan loudly. Niall was about to take your panties off before you stopped him 'wait niall what if people in the other rooms here us' she said.

'It'll be fine don't worry, we'll just have to keep our voices down as best we can' he smiled. 'Ok' you replied before resting back on the bed.

Niall then slowly slid your panties down your legs. Niall's hot wet tongue then stuck in your centre. Your back arched off the bed as you touched his hair with your hand.

'Mmm' niall mumbled. 'Niall i'm gonna come' you moaned. You then released as niall licked you clean.

Niall then grabbed a condom and rolled in on his length. 'You ready?' He asked while looking up at you.

You grabbed both his hands as you nodded your head. He then slid inside of you as he instantly let out a load of moans.

'Y/n' he moaned into your ear. You began kissing his neck roughly as he thrusted in and out of you.

After you both released, he cuddled you in bed with his arms wrapped around you, pulling you closer to him.