Chapter 9

Soft.

Soft is the first thing that comes to mind. I feel like I'm laying on clouds, like I'm laying on air.

My eyes opened to see a place I've never been. Panicking I quickly went to sit up only to be stuck. My panic levels raising even more. Across of my stomach was long, tan muscular arm.

Cringing, I slowy touched his arm with my small pale hands.
Tugging on the heavy arm, only to be tightened around me.

A squeal left my lips.

The arm tightened even more making me wince a bit.

Shuffling of the body as they sat up could be heard. Cautiously I turned to look at the left, the sight made my throat choke up.

Shoulder length pitch black hair, high cheekbones, deep forest green eyes, full red lips.My eyes trailing to the sharp jawline, broad shoulders and naked chest.

Snapping out the trance I quickly jumped out of his arms. A growl like whimper could be heard as I ran to the door.

My hands shaking as I began twisting the obvious locked door. My breath catching in my throat as large hands were pressed at each side of my head, trapping
me.

His chest pressed against my back, heat surrounding me. His stubble scratching my shoulder and neck, making a shiver run down my spine.

Once those lips of his pressed against my skin. I let the first tear fall. More fell as he kept kissing.

He froze as a sob escaped my lips. His lips and hands left but returned to my waist, my face set into cringe.

Gently turning me around to face him, his expression soft and sad as he looked at my salty tears.

"Shhh, my love shhh"

Using the rough pad of his thumb to wipe the tears off, "I won't hurt you, I never will"

"Who-o are you?, my voice croaked, while my body trembled.

"It's me. Your Kaden." He spoke pride lancing his words.

At that moment....I blacked out.