Chapter 3

I woke up to birds chirping. Can you shut up! Im so warm and comfortable that I don't wanna move. I felt a slight shift under me, I panicked a bit till memories of yesterday came back even the one's I don't want to remember.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was black. Huh... My head was nuzzled deep in the Kaden's fur. I slowly sat up from my current pillow and scooted back some and took a look around. Everything had a slight glow to it from the sun's gaze upon it. A whine from beside me brought me out of my trance. Kaden sat up quickly looking around him while producing more whines and whimpers that tore my heart apart.

"Kaden?" His head snapped quickly, looking at me with relief. He came over to me and sat on his behind legs looking down at me. "Wow your huge!" Kaden just gave me a wolfy grin.

I slowly petted Kaden's head listening to his growls of approval which sent shocks down my spine. I shivered at the feeling. Drifting away I thought of what I'm gunna do next? I can't go back, That was for sure. Need money. Oh boy, I need help.

I didn't really have friends growing up, I was different. I wasn't into make up like other girls and I'm kinda....chubby? I hid in the shadows which I liked.

Anyway back to the point, I don't have friends to stay with. Um.....oh! Uncle Rob! He is my dad's brother and doesn't live from either. Now one, where exactly am I? And does Uncle Rob like animals?

--------
Hope you like it :)