Chapter 4 Secerets Out

Start from the beginning

It was about three hours later and I just finished recording the song. I was really happy and there were high fives all around, but I still couldn't shake off the argument Lou and I had this morning.

"Alright y/n! That sounded great! One more song to go and the new album is done!!" My manager exclaimed.
"Yeah I really can't wait!" I half faked a smile.
"Hold on let me take this." James, your manager, said. "Y/n that was Alex. The one who was gonna interview you tomorrow. Well she said that Justin canceled them today so they need you to come in. Are we good?"
"I mean yeah. Its not very long and we've still basically got all day."
"Great!" He started then pulled his phone back to his ear. "Sounds great Alex we'll be there in about 20 minutes." James then hung up. "Alright let's get going."
James and I stepped in the car and he began to drive.

I hated to go to an interview where I had to be all happy even though I'm not, but to be honest I'm a bit nervous to go home. I'm not sure if Lou will talk to me. If he'll call it off. Or if he'll just start yelling again. But this time his yelling would be worst. He knowing that the boys aren't sleeping.

I've never really seen Lou really mad and yelling, but based on this morning, I have a feeling its gonna be scary.
***
"Hey y/n, I'm Alex and I'll be interviewing you. And you came just at the perfect time. We have five minutes before we air."
"Okay. Thank you."
"So if you need any refreshments or a little snack feel free to grab something from the table over there."
"Okay thank you so much." I thanked her with a smile.
I was really thirsty. I hadn't had the chance to get some water after recording so I grabbed a bottle of water. I saw some strawberries as well and those are my favorite so I had a few of those too.
"Aw glad to see you're enjoying yourself y/n. Now if you just wanna come over here. This is where we are doing the interview." Alex explained.
"You've got 40 seconds." One of the camera men announced.

Then he pointed to us and Alex immediately started, "Hello everyone I'm Alex Daily and I've got here with me y/n l/n. So how's your day been going y/n?"
"Umm its been really good had some fun at the studio working on the new album."
"Yeah the new album. So that's supposed to be released here soon right?"
"Yes it is. Next Thursday."
"So a week from today?"
"Yes."
"So what are you thinking of the album so far?"
"Well actually I just finished the second to last track of the album today."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah we came here right after."
"Wow look how dedicated you are to your fans."
"Fans are really everything. They are what keeps me going when I'm feeling down or sick."
"Oh wow how sweet is she? " so on with the album."
"Oh yeah. I think it sounds pretty good. You know I had some life events happen that really helped me write the songs. And um...I think the fans are gonna like it. I hope they like it."
"Well y/n sounds like that's going good. And I'm sure you expected it to be asked today, but what's up with you and Louis Tomlinson? We saw those cute pictures yesterday night."
"Umm...yes we are a couple, and I'm really happy with him. You all know he's a big dork and I've gotta say that's my favorite part about him. And you know, we're really happy. He really cares about me and I really care about him."
"Well that's so sweet. And I know you just officially got together yesterday but have you guys had arguments yet?"
"Ummm...yes we have."
"May I ask what about?"
"It was about which one of us likes the other more."
"Oh how cute. And I'm afraid that that's all the time we have but is there anything you wanna say to your fans before we go?"
"Yes. I love you guys so much and thank you for all your support. You guys are the best fans ever!"
"Alright well that's the end of our show! Thanks so much to y/n coming and joining us! Next we'll have Demi Lavoto with us."
***
Well I guess this is it. Time to find out what's gonna happen between me and Lou.

I opened the door to see all the guys playing video games. Except Lou.

Is he still mad about this morning and he's locked himself inside his room?

I didn't bother to ask where he was. I just walked to my room and shut the door.
Louis' P.O.V
"Hey was that y/n?" I asked stepping out of my room.
"Yeah she went to her room."
Liam answered me.

I walked down the hall to y/n's room. Sure enough she was here cause her door was now shut. I knocked on her door.
"Who is it?" She asked almost happily to be home.
"Its Louis."
"Come in." I heard her voice sink when she answered me. I opened the door and walked in.
"We need to talk about this morning."
"Lou ple..."
"Don't say to forget about it its nothing. This is something." I said getting a bit frustrated cutting her off. "Why do this?"
She looked down,
"My dad and I were so close and just the thought that I could've helped him kills me. I could've helped him gotten great treatment and he would still be here." I saw little tears start to weld up in her eyes so I sat next to her and hugged her.
"You know he would've let you."
"But I still could've! And I would've if I had known!" She began to cry more. I hugged her tighter and rubbed her back.
"Your father would not want you to do this. You know that. So if you don't stop this for me,or you, stop it for your dad."
She looked up at me, "Okay I'll try."
"Okay that's great baby."
She stuck her head back into my chest. "I love you Lou." I smiled at the words and the feeling.
"I love you too y/n."