Kelsey, Andy, and other shit

Its tomorrow and he is gonna be here in thirty minutes and I'm trying to find my other bracelets to cover my cuts.

"UGH!" I whisper-yelled oh well I'll just cover up by keeping my arm down I thought. So I was getting ready well finishing getting ready when I was called downstairs. I put on my best smile and walked down.

"Hey there she is!" Andy yelled when I walked in. I smiled then I saw a flash of purple Could it be Kelsey? I thought to myself. i ran over to where it had been. There was an ear shattering shriek.

Kelsey's POV.

I was trying to hide so I can scare her but I guess her screaming is better than her slapping me. But then I felt pain in my arm.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain.

"Sorry but I just don't like surprises but you knew that." She said with that look that says 'you knew that'. I ran over and hugged her. She look at me with a confused face then looked at Andy then it dawned on me. Andy fucking Biersack was adopting my best friend! I started crying and Andy just looked at Jasmine with a scared look.

Andy's POV.

Oh no what did I do? Why is she crying I look at Jasmine for help.

"Don't worry she just really loves you." She said smiling. That's probably the second genuine smile I've seen on her. She adjusted her bracelets and I saw something like a scab from a cut. Does my girl cut. Why would she do this to herself? It doesn't matter I'm gonna help her. That's all that matters is that someone helps her. And that someone is me.

Jasmine's POV.

So we just left and I'm just sitting in the car staring out the window while we head towards the airport. Somehow I fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm being woken up by Andy.

"Hey Jazz come on let's get on the plane." He said looking scared they must have told them I'm not happy when someone wakes me up. I smiled to myself seeing him so scared of and almost 18 year old.

"Okay so when we get home you can unpack then tomorrow we are going shopping whether you like it or not. And then we are gonna enroll you in school." He said his eyes searching for mine.

"SCHOOL! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCHOOL?" I raged

"Exactly that your going to school we aren't on tour so your going to have to." He said gaining some confidence.

"Okay sorry its just me and school don't usually go together." I said feeling bad.

"Hey its okay. I get it I didn't like school either." He said trying to comfort me.

(Okay skipping the unpacking and shopping cuz iz want to! Hehe)

"Jasmine wake up its time for school!" I heard Juliet yell up the stairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I got on the shower last night so I'm alright. I just straightened my long blue hair and did natural makeup bit I still put on false lashes just the ones that aren't as long and thick. I wore my black leggings and a set it off shirt and walked down stairs.

"You look nice." Andy said with a smile.

"She looks beautiful." Juliet added.

"Thanks can I get a ride I don't know where the school is." I said awkwardly.

"Yea sure come on." He answered.

(Skipping the car ride cause idek)

"Bye have a good first day." Andy yelled I'm pretty sure he did it just to embarrass me. I was walking into the school looking for the office. I turned around looking for someone to ask. I saw a girl and walked over to her.

"Hey do you know where the office is I can't find it?" I asked as polite as I could.

"Why is this emo freak talking to me?" She asked the girls who were around her. I wasn't shocked I mean I expected this. She just laughed at me and walked away. Wow classy. I walked up to a boy who I thought was somewhat approachable.

"Hey can you tell me where the office is?" I asked once again. He turned around and the sight was flawless he was flawless he was emo to he wore black skinny jeans with a black veil brides shirt he had on a black beanie like me.

"Yea it's that way hey how about I walk you there." He said smiling.

"Yea sure." I said smiling to. We were walking when he decided to speak.

"So what's your name." He asked awkwardly.

"Jasmine yours?" I asked back.

"Blake. I like your name it suits you. Sorry that was weird." He said worrying. I giggled wait when do I giggle?

"It wasn't weird. It was cute actually." I said feeling heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Do you want to go out like on a date?" He asked nervously.