Chapter III.

After I realised that I don't know what to do on my phone nor my laptop,I've decided to take off my skinny black jeans,so I was left in just plain black tights,and lay in the king sized bed. It was surprisingly really soft and comfortable. I was kind of tired but I just couldn't fall asleep,so I simply layed in the bed with my eyes closed.

"How old are you?" Harry asked me casually.

"I'm eighteen. You?" I said without opening my eyes.

"Same. Are you going to college?"
"Yeah,I'm really excited."

"Cool." He said awkwardly. "Can I lay on the bed too?"

I opened one eye before answering. He was looking at me tiredly. "Okay. But no touching!" I warned him. He smiled showing his dimples. This was the first time that I saw him smile.

"Why are you giggling?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said still giggling a bit. He stood up and slowly started walking towards the bed.

"Tell me." He said.

"Noup!" I said like a little kid.

And then in a few seconds he's above me,tickling me.

"Tell me!" He said laughing,still tickling me.

"Stop tickling me!" I said to him laughing. He probably barely understood me.

"Only if you tell me what you were thinking about!" He said to me and it seemed like he is starting to tickle me even more.

"Okay!" After those words left my mouth,he finally stopped. He got off of me and layed next to me on the bed. I don't know why,but I feel like I miss him being this close to me. Wtf Brook you just met him and he's an asshole!

"I was thinking if you ever tried putting M&M's in your dimples." I said giggling again.

"I actually did." He said and we both laughed.

-

I could feel someone shaking me,probably trying to wake me up. My mind was awake,but my body wasn't,I couldn't move. After a few tries,I opened my eyes and saw a young lady in front of me. She was one of the staff members.

"Miss,we are about to land." She said in a calm sweet voice. I nodded my head to her and she left. I tried to turn around but then I realised there was an arm draped around my waist. It was muscular and had some tattoos on it. I turned around and was greeted by Harry's face.

"It's not nice to stare." He said in a sleepy voice. How did he know I was staring?

"I'm not staring." I said to him. "We're about to land."

"I know,I heard her." He said with his eyes still closed.

"By the way,why are we in this position? What part of 'no touching' you don't understand?" I asked him trying to push him away but his grip just got tighter.

"Relax babe. This is probably the last time we'll ever see each other,so why not enjoy and relax a bit?" He said.

"You think I'm enjoying this?"

"Yes,I think you are. You enjoy watching me."

"I'm not,you're disgusting." He immediately opened his eyes after that and went on top of me. He was holding his weight with his hands which were above my head.

"What did you just say?" He said in huskily. "Answer me,babygirl." He put his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his lips lightly touching my skin. I moved my head to the side a bit,I don't know why,I guess it's just a reflex.

"I-I..." I started but I couldn't talk,his soft plump lips kissing my neck were too distracting.

"I love the effect I have on you," He said in his sexy and husky voice. "I can already feel you getting wet." His lips travelled from my neck to my earlobe. "Only because of me,babygirl,only because of my touch."

A small breathy moan escaped my mouth and I could feel his lips curve into a smirk.

One of his hands started lifting up my shirt,touching my stomach with his large but soft hand. He went higher up and started massaging my boob.

"Didn't expect them to be this size." He said. "So big,so beautiful."

Another moan came from me and that made Harry squeeze my boob even more. I tangled my hands in his hair and I earned a groan from him. I can't even explain how extremely attractive that was. His lips left my skin and he spoke up. "Look at me,babygirl. Look at me." I obeyed and looked into his eyes. He started lowering his head slowly. Just as our lips were about to touch,we heard a voice.

"We just landed." One of the staff members said. "Welcome to Los Angeles!"

-

Sooo? What do you think of it so far? I know my chapters aren't long,but I try to update every two days or something like that so I guess that's good? I really hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Don't forget to comment and vote! ;)

Help me pick out a ship name! Comment down below which one you like the best:

a) #Barry

b) #Harooklyn

c) #Harook

d) #Brazza

If you have any other ideas don't be afraid to comment them!:)

Until the next chapter,bye!

-Scar xx