Chapter I.

"Flight 2873 to Los Angeles has been canceled." You've got to be kidding me! I have been waiting here for 3 hours for nothing? I can see a lot of people putting their head in their hands in frustration. I got up from my seat and started walking to one of the ladies that usually sold tickets. I cleared my throat so I can get her to notice me since she was on her phone. She looked up and it seemed like she didn't care if I was there or not. An older lady came from behind her,looked at me and smiled.

"Hello." She talked to me. "Do you need anything?"

I smiled back at her and asked her why my flight was canceled.

"Nobody knows," She said. "apparently some rich guy wanted to cancel the flight."

"Why would he do that?" I asked her.

"I really don't know. I wish I could help you."

I thought about what she said for a few moments. She said she wants to help me. So I asked her "Can you lead me to the room where that man who canceled the flight is?". She thought for a few seconds before nodding her head. I followed her through the airport while rolling my black suitcase behind me. After around 10 minutes of walking she stopped in front of some doors.

"I'm pretty sure he's inside of here. The director of the airport should be here too." Without waiting for my reply, she knocked on the door. We both waited for a few moments and then the door opened.

"I'm sorry,the director isn't here at the moment." A fifty-ish year old man answered the door and said with a half-smile.

"Oh, I think this young lady was actually looking for you." The lady, that I learned name was Angela, said.

"And why?" The man said.

"I would like to know why you canceled a flight." I said before Angela could answer.

"It's a long story." He said looking at me.

"Well I've got time now that someone canceled my flight." I said a bit rudely.

"Okay then." He said looking first at me and then at Angela. "Come inside and we'll talk."

I looked at Angela and she nodded her head. I looked at the man and nodded my head. "By the way I'm Brooklyn." I said giving my hand out to shake. He shook my hand and said "I'm Rob." .

"I'm gonna leave now. Bye Brooklyn." Angela said and nodded her head to Rob. She turned around and walked away.

"By the way,there's someone else in the room." Rob said. I looked at him confused. He got inside the room and I went through the door behind him,closing it behind me. After turning around,I locked my eyes with a pair of magical green ones.

-

This is everything for now. Vote & comment for the next chapter. Tell me if I had any grammatical errors and stuff like that. :)