Chapter 16

From-Hyukkie

I want to tell you something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To-Hyukkie

What is it, Hyukkie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From-Hyukkie

Let's break up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To-Hyukkie

You're joking, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From-Hyukkie

Nope. I have fallen out of love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cafeteria was buzzing with kids gossiping about another one of Siwon's parties. All beautiful, popular, basically Siwon's friends were invited. Why was he throwing a party? That was because he had finally hooked up with someone, namely Kibum, but nobody knew that except for Siwon himself. No one really cared they just had to attend the party, because Siwon threw the wildest teen parties ever.

The day seemed normal. Only that Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were missing.

Donghae sipped some of his bubble tea, "Where are the other two?"

Sungmin rolled his eyes, "Apparently, they wanted have some 'bro time'."

"It's okay. They're BFFs after all."

The brunette studied the bubble tea, as if it were the most interesting thing ever. He felt like he was carrying a weight in his heart. Hyukjae was missing. He wanted to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae sat at the basketball court, which was empty. They seemed to be discussing something very personal and secret.

"That Hyunah will eat you alive." Kyuhyun retorted.

"She is my ex."

"Exes eat you alive emotionally and mentally."

Hyunah had sent him a photo which was unspeakably provocative. It was of them when they were dating, of them in bed. She had threatened him to break up with Donghae, or she would forward the photo to the brunette.

"You should tell Donghae."

"He'll be heartbroken."

"Isn't he heartbroken, already? He already knows that you're not a virgin. Breaking up with him through texting is a dick move. Who do you think you are? Zayn Malik?"

"Who's Zayn Malik?"

"By the way, who gave her Donghae's number."

"It was Siwon."

"Why would he do that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blonde took a tteokbokki and slipped it into his mouth. Hangeng crossed his arms, as he looked at his ex, the one who had cheated on him, looking so carefree.

"Shouldn't you be saying something?" The heartbroken raised his eyebrow.

"What should I say? This tteokbokki is delicious as fuck." The blonde said busy eating.