Chapter 12

The sun rose. It was a Saturday morning. The birds were chirping. The gentle sunshine indicated the onset of summer. A somewhat masculine and shrill shriek was heard in an obscure room of an obscure motel.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" Cho Kyuhyun said lifting his body, which was weak because of the hangover.

"Huh? Why does my butt hurt?" Lee Sungmin said trying to open up his eyes.

"It seems like our friends took a revenge on us."

"Cho Kyuhyun! Why are we naked? And by naked, I mean butt-naked."

"Minnie! You probably fell on your butt."

"Oh, don't you dare 'Minnie' me! I told you that I didn't want to lose my virginity until I'm married. I thought you respected my feelings!"

"Lee Sungmin, I would never hurt your feelings! I'm known to be a responsible drinker!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The friends had started packing up for the vacation. The "KyuMin" couple had reached a conclusion that nothing had happened that night at the motel, and that it was just revenge that their friends took on them. They knew that there was no point in arguing with them about the incident. It was a tit-for-tat situation.

The brunette packed happily in silence. He packed up his favorite summer clothes-the old ones and the new ones that he had bought with Hyukjae on their last date. He packed in silence.

"Hae, baby, how's the packing going? When are you leaving?" his cousin, the blonde inquired, disturbing the peaceful silence.

The brunette found it unlikely of his strict cousin to allow him to join his friends for the vacation to Busan. Kim Heechul was too protective to send off Donghae for ten days to Busan with his boyfriend. He was the type of person who would even chaperone his cousin's dates. Actually, since Heechul got into a relationship with his old flame, Hangeng, he had mellowed down a lot.

"I'm almost done. I'm leaving this evening at 5." Donghae answered.

All of a sudden, the younger was pulled into a tight hug by the blonde.

"Hae, baby, I'm letting you go, because I want you to enjoy your vacation. Also, if you and Hyukjae happen to have sex..."

The brunette's heart hammered as he heard the "s-word" from the protective cousin. He didn't want to have "the talk" with Heechul. He had had worst memories of "the talk" with his cousin. That's because, the blonde would go overboard with death threats to all of his past boyfriends and also Hyukjae. Honestly, the brunette, if not eager, would be okay to give up his virginity, if the situation with his boyfriend were right in terms of love and, most importantly, privacy. With Hyukjae, that wouldn't be a problem. But, Heechul knew that Donghae was submissive. He believed that the brunette was "the total bottom". Donghae for a particular stage of his life, had felt scared of sex, all because of "the talk".

The brunette raised his eyebrows, as he waited for the blonde to finish the sentence.

"Tell him to be gentle. You don't want to limp on the streets of Busan, do you?" the blonde winked at the clueless boy.

"Hyung, you're acting weird."

"Well, Hangeng's changed me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The friends sat down at their seats in the train. It was going to be a long journey. They hogged on all the food.

Kyuhyun had drunk gallons of iced tea. He explained how the Cho family was proud about its bladder control besides having a math genius like him in the family. He ended up peeing thrice throughout the journey.

"You don't know the importance of peeing, until you've drunk gallons fluid and have the extreme urge to throw it all out." The wise man said.

Once the journey was over, it was time to go to the beautiful house that faced the seashore. The friends loaded their luggage into the spacious car. The car was being chauffeured by a driver sent specially by Hyukjae's parents. It was a forty-minute drive to the extravagant beach house. Hyukjae wasn't really fond of long journeys. He kept on pestering Donghae to make out with him. But, the brunette was busy gawking at the wonders of Busan, and getting excited like a five-year old kid. Kyuhyun kept boring Sungmin, lecturing him about how he would connect those "with bathrooms with those with needs", start an app called "Pee Harmony", and why Sungmin would want to invest in a project like that.

They reached the beach house. They kept their luggage in their rooms. All the rooms were spacious. Donghae was happy to share a room with Hyukjae. He pulled him into a kiss. Hyukjae was startled by the eagerness of the brunette.

"Ahem!"

No response was heard from the couple busy making out.

"Ahem!"

The brunette came back to his senses as his boyfriend continued kissing his neck.

"Hyukjae!"

Hyukjae came back to his senses. "What the fuck, dude? We're having a private moment here."

It was Cho Kyuhyun.

"Weren't you going to take us to that great restro-bar, where you get awesome drinks and whatnot?" Kyuhyun asked with an expression that said "Calm your tits and get a room".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To the best clique in the world! Cheers!"

The four friends drank merrily.

"Holy molly! It's Lee Hyukjae!" a boy with a cute smile approached the friends.

"Oh, Kim Kibum! Long time no see!"

Kim Kibum was an old friend of Hyukjae and Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun had had a fling with Kibum during junior high. But, it wasn't a serious thing.

Kibum joined the brigade.

All of a sudden, a familiar figure walked into the bar.

"Da fuck! What is the whore doing here?" Kyuhyun said, almost drunk.

It was none other than Choi Siwon.

He smiled at Donghae, "Hi, guys! I was here for vacation. Look, Hyukjae, I'm not gonna bother you and your friends."

Choi Siwon sat at the bar peacefully. He looked miserably at Donghae who seemed to be very happy with his boyfriend, Hyukjae.

He was joined by a boy.

"Hi! You seem to be a friend of Hyukjae's. I'm Kim Kibum, his friend."

"I'm not his friend. We're rivals. You know his boyfriend, Donghae, left me for him. And, I want him back."

"Oh, yeah, you're the hot actor! Oh my God! How come I didn't recognize you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note-

We crossed 200 subbies! This seems to be a short chapter. I'm sorry I couldn't update last week. I've been super busy. I've been missing classes for band practice. As a result, I have to study harder in order to catch up. Plus, I'll unit exams and then, pre-board exams pretty soon.

Anyhoo, remember, comment=love and votes=power.

-Eternal Maknae^_^