Chapter 3

It was a new day. Donghae had been making ardent efforts to wake up his eccentric cousin, Heechul, who was having a horrible hangover. Heechul, being the older, was supposed to take care of Donghae. But, during his horrible phase, Donghae was the one who took care him.

The blonde-haired man had four lectures in a row. He couldn't miss any of them,as he had to submit his report. Being one of the top students with a SNU scholarship, he couldn't afford to get lousy grades. The month before, he had almost strangled the nerd, Jinwoo, when he spilled coffee over his Economics report. On top of that, Professor Wang is a man with a stick up his ass.

Heechul dragged himself to the bathroom. His beloved cousin, Donghae had left a note with a bowl of chicken porridge (which Heechul calls "Hangover Porridge") on the dining table before leaving for school.

"Come on, wake up, Heechul Hyung,

Your future is bright because you're still young,

Hmmmm.....I ran out of ideas. Oh, well! This is the breakfast I cooked for you. Have a nice day!

-Hae^^"

The blonde smiled at the brunette's note. He loved his cousin's innocent antics. Admiring Donghae's cooking skills, Heechul finished the bowl. He always found porridges bland in general. But, it was okay, unless and until, it was cooked with love and could heal his hangover.

He stuffed his bag with books, pens and laptop.

The blonde took a subway to reach the university. He sat down on his seat, for the first lecture, which was Business Studies. There was nothing different about that day. The same teachers and those monotonous voices. Although Heechul was a top student, he wasn't really into the same monotonous life that most nerds have. He enjoyed life to the fullest and had been involved in relationships with both, boys and girls. He was staunch, stodgy and protective, when it came to Donghae. But, otherwise, he was bisexual, hip, young and he was loving it.

At the end of the fourth lecture of Economics, the blonde submitted his assignment to Professor Wang.

The said man went to the library to finish the mountain of assignments he had. He was, then, joined by his best friend, Lee Eunsang.

"Oppa, did you finish writing the letter for the Pen Friends Club?"

"Holly Molly! No." Heechul said terrified.

Kim Heechul, thinking of socializing more, had joined the "Pen Friends Club". Basically, the members of this club had to write letters to random and anonymous people, and from there, would start a long and eventful saga of "pen friendship". The blonde hadn't been regular to the club, but he didn't want to get kicked out as that would hurt his ego. To top it all off, the president, Kim Taeyeon was pretty strict about the rules.

After finishing the shitload of assignments, the blonde started his letter, while Eunsang helped Arah with her Biology report.

"Dear friend,

I don't know what to say and don't have much time.

Well, I'm just a normal, twenty-three year old, bisexual man who's in Year 2 of Masters in Commerce. I've had many relationships. Currently, I'm single, though. My favorite movie is "Frozen". I'm here at SNU on scholarship.

Enough about me. I want to know more about you.

-Hee, The Dictator"

The man folded the letter and handed it over to Eunsang.

Donghae watched Hyukjae as he slurped his strawberry milk, and Kyuhyun flirted with Sungmin.

Soon after, a tall and masculine-looking boy interrupted the pleasant scene.

"Hi, guys!"

The brunette smiled at him, "Hi, Siwon!"

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes. He had seen this guy in numerous CFs and magazines.

Choi Siwon had just returned from China. A popular kid at Nadam, he had received a grand welcome by the girls' squeals and the guys' glares.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure" they replied in unison.

"Can I sit next to Donghae?"

At this, Sungmin got a bit annoyed. He knew all along, that Siwon had set his eyes on the innocent brunette. The bunny wasn't really convinced about seeing them together. Being the concerned friend, he didn't want Donghae to get hurt.

Siwon would often stroke Donghae's cheek. And, Hyukjae couldn't understand why, the said man would paw the innocent brunette. Hyukjae had found out that Siwon was living next door to Donghae long ago. Not that he had a problem (maybe he did). Well, if anything wrong happened, Heechul would definitely tear Siwon apart.

At night, Hyukjae threw himself on his bed. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He had received a message on his messenger from some unknown ID.

NemoFish: Hi, Hyukjae! This is Donghae!^^

StrawberryHyuk: Hi...who gave you my number and ID?

NemoFish: Sungminnie^^

StrawberryHyuk: I see...So...

NemoFish: Do you read manga?

StrawberryHyuk: Yes! I love One Piece as fuck!

NemoFish: Gaah!! I love Skip Beat!

StrawberryHyuk: What?! Shonen manga is way better than shoujo.

NemoFish: No! I hate blood and violence.

StrawberryHyuk: Hmmm..... Actually that girl is pretty awesome, huh?

NemoFish: One Piece isn't really bad, though.

StrawberryHyuk:^_^

The next day, Heechul received a good scolding from Taeyeon for writing so late. He had just received a reply from an anonymous person.

"Dear Mr. Hee, The Dictator,

I'm also twenty three. I'm from China. By the way, which 'Frozen' are you talking about? The Disney Frozen or the Hollywood thriller?

I'm a bisexual man, too, just like you. Plus, single. I'm studying Psychology here at SNU. My favorite miovie is 'Mulan'. I'm good at wushu and dance. I listen to music a lot. I'm a big H.O.T fan. I hope we can be good friends.

Looking forward to your reply,

Beijing Fried Rice Master"

A wounded boy of eleven sat at the corner of a playground, crying and hugging his knees.

An angel disguised as a boy of the same age, tapped his shoulder, "Why are you crying?"

"Some older boys in the neighbourhood were bullying me, because I'm Chinese."

"What? That's bad. Are you lonely?"

"Yes... I need a friend, who can protect me and accept me as I am."

"What is your name?"

"Hangeng."

"My name is Heechul. Let's be friends."

"We can really be friends?"

The angel hugged the wounded boy, "Yes. Why not?"

Author's Note-

So, here's Chapter 3! This was mainly centered around Heechul. Oh, I used Lee Eunsang and Go Arah's name because of the drama, "Sharp 2". Heechul and Eunsang looked cute together in the drama.

I've been taking this fic really seriously. But, I value my education and have been procrastinating about my studies alot lately. Don't worry, I'm not going on a hiatus! I'll try and update regularly.

Remember, comment=power and votes=love.

Look forward to Chapter 4!

-Eternal Maknae^_^