Chapter Eight- You'll Probably Get An Invite

Start from the beginning

"And what? I didn't say that I liked you did I! It's not like I'm fucking you behind his back! I said I like spending time with you! As friends! Just hanging out! Klaus doesn't have a say in who I'm friends with" he says sternly but I just shake my head. I do feel bad about telling Harry this but he's Klaus' friend not mine.

"I-"

"I don't care about what Klaus has to say about us being friends! I like hanging out with you and I'm not going to hide that from him" he raises his voice a little.

"Harry it's not that, I just- okay so maybe it is Klaus and stuff but this is all so new to me and I've gone hating you for years and now all sudden you tell me you like hanging out with me?" I ask him trying to be as honest as possible.

"So you don't like hanging out with me because you hate me?" He raises an eyebrow and my eyes widen.

"No! I don't hate you! I did but not anymore"

"You hated me?" His expression drops and i feel even worse than before.

"Yeah I'm being totally honest with you I did, but I don't anymore" I assure him. I can't hate him.

"And that's supposed make me feel better?" He rolls his eyes before getting up from the bench and I follow him as he walks away from me.

"No I don't expect it too, I was just trying to tell you that it's weird that everything changing so quickly and its a lot to take in" I yell at him because I couldn't keep up with him as he stormed away. He spun round straight away and stopped right in front of me.

"Look Amz, I didn't mean to cause this but I do like hanging out with you and I know that I probably shouldn't with Klaus and all but at the end of the day I do and I don't want Klaus to be an issue. I like hanging out with you just like I like hanging out with other friends, why should Klaus come between that?" He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"You guys have been best friends for ages and I know that things would be different if you all the sudden started hanging out with his sister" I say and he nods.

"I just feel bad lying to him about hanging out with you" he admits and I nod.

"Well technically this is compulsory so he can't say anything about us hanging out right now- it's to do with our education so screw him" I shrug trying to lighten the mood and he laughs.

"True but as for last night..."

"He was the one who disappeared" I shrug and shakes his head. I know he was getting worked up about it because I could see it in his mannerism.

"I know but we just lied to him on the phone just then and we shouldn't of" he says and I frown.

"And since when did you care about shit like this? Your like crying like a baby about it" I laugh lightly.

"I'm not crying!" He laughs and we carry on walking, taking our backpacks and stuff with us.

"You might as well be" I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"That's rude- can you pass me that" he points to the small bottle of water in the side pocket of my backpack. I nod and pass him if.

"When do you want to head back?" I ask.

"I don't mind, do you need to be somewhere?" He asks as we walk slowly through the park.

"No no, we can go get something to eat later you know? Like maybe after a walk around Central Park? For like the project" I add at the end. I don't want to leave just yet. I like hanging out with Harry and I'm happy to admit that but I just don't want this to be a regular thing because of his and Klaus' relationship.