money funny bunny.

As business as usual most take several qualifications for registry depending on the genre. While studying for my bachelors degree of business administration during the writing of this book 2016 I have merely noticed that most of all business  knowledge narrows down to 5 things.

1." Mathematical predictions estimation wise." If it has to do with wealth your gonna end up on numbers at some point in time especially in financial fields it is not a uncommon thing take stocks accounting and real estate for example if you misguide the hint. (Numbers should also be listened to as they never lie) as Kevin o Leary quoted. 

2 Social smarts, people smarts, both emotionally intelligence and mentally. Partnership employer etc. You get the note,

3. Idealistic smart. Even if your not a entrepreneur you would come to a conclusion or situation where you would have to improvise, unforgettably that is much easier for the creative peeps whom look to options & agreements to strive.

4. Mapping planning thinking and leadership ego's are all great things for business in so many ways like Albert Einstein quotes "you never fail until you stop trying"

5 Passion.  I've noticed in order to look at opportunities fluently, hope passion and charisma  actually fill the illogical explanation for   even starting seeing things in the eye of possibility. Steve jobs has stated ( people who are crazy enough to want to change the world are often the ones that do). 

A very important rule of business is to change be open minded accept reality yet attempting to bend it. All types of businesses mostly consist of who your hiring ? How great is your idea ? How big is the mark for this product or service. and how to get it out there while maintaining goals at a stable or accurately simple paste.

start up article VVV

(This essay is derived from a talk at the Harvard Computer Society.)

You need three things to create a successful startup: to start with good people, to make something customers actually want, and to spend as little money as possible. Most startups that fail do it because they fail at one of these. A startup that does all three will probably succeed.

And that's kind of exciting, when you think about it, because all three are doable. Hard, but doable. And since a startup that succeeds ordinarily makes its founders rich, that implies getting rich is doable too. Hard, but doable.

If there is one message I'd like to get across about startups, that's it. There is no magically difficult step that requires brilliance to solve.

The Idea

In particular, you don't need a brilliant to start a startup around. The way a startup makes money is to offer people better technology than they have now. But what people have now is often so bad that it doesn't take brilliance to do better.

Google's plan, for example, was simply to create a search site that didn't suck. They had three new ideas: index more of the Web, use links to rank search results, and have clean, simple web pages with unintrusive keyword-based ads. Above all, they were determined to make a site that was good to use. No doubt there are great technical tricks within Google, but the overall plan was straightforward. And while they probably have bigger ambitions now, this alone brings them a billion dollars a year. [1]

There are plenty of other areas that are just as backward as search was before Google. I can think of several heuristics for generating ideas for startups, but most reduce to this: look at something people are trying to do, and figure out how to do it in a way that doesn't suck.

For example, dating sites currently suck far worse than search did before Google. They all use the same simple-minded model. They seem to have approached the problem by thinking about how to do database matches instead of how dating works in the real world. An undergrad could build something better as a class project. And yet there's a lot of money at stake. Online dating is a valuable business now, and it might be worth a hundred times as much if it worked.