chapter 8: kidnapped filler.

Isabella's pov:

Time skip 3 months

I'm currently 5 months pregnant now. Everything is the same but I had to miss my morning class to go to  my doctors appointment. Let me catch you up on what has been happening in my life.  Donatello and I occasionally go on weekly dates however he has yet to ask me to be his girlfriend. Donatello is the guy on earth. I sometimes want to just blurt out that I have feelings for him but I don't want to end up being the dumb one or saying that and he doesn't even feel the same.

I entered the clinic and told the nurse my name. I waited a good 5 minutes until the nurse called my name.

"Isabella Lockhart", the nurse called.

I stood up and made my way into the office. There stood nurse Izzy. She was a lady in her mid 30's. She was very nice to.

"How have you've been Isabella since I last saw you?" asked Izzy. 

" I've been good" I relied.

" Well would you like to know what the gender Isabella?" Izzy asked.

" Yes I would" I replied with excitement in my voice.

She put the gel which was cold and started to move the handle around.

"Ah it seems to me that you will be having a baby boy" Izzy exclaimed.

" Oh my thank you so much. I'm so excited." I said tearing up.

I walked out the clinic and drove home.

when I walked home I felt an eerie feeling with as od. I started getting ready until I felt a presence behind me. Next thing you know a cloth is put around my mouth and I let darkness consume me.

                         This is just a sneak peak I'll probably have the full chapter up by tomorrow.