Chapter 7: Dinner with the Lockharts

Isabella's Pov:

  It's been 2 weeks since the date with Donatello. This past week has been going a lot better. The only downside is the morning sickness. I always have to go throw up if I just eat the simplest type of food. I was deep in thought when I heard little bit by skate maloley (who else likes him) blasting. I checked who the caller id and was surprised to see that it was my mother. 

Phone call (I for Isabella and p for Phoebe )

I: Ciao mamma. (hey mom).

P: Come stai caro? (how are you darling).

I: bene e tu mamma? (good and you)

P:buono e tuo padre e mi manchi . Vogliamo avere la cena con voi questa sera . (good and your father and i miss you. we want to have dinner with you tonight.)

I: mi manchi da e ho una notizia per te mamma (i miss you to and i have some news for you mom)

P: addio cara ( goodbye darling)

I: addio mamma dice papà ho detto ciao ( goodbye mom tell dad i said hi)

With that I ended the call. Some people may not know this but I am Italian I however moved here when I was 5 and I learned how to perfect my English accent. In some ways in comes in handy. I started getting ready for the dinner with my parents which I was excited for.

My father was a man who never really showed emotions. I guess that's what the mafia does to you. My father had trained me to be a fighter. My father had a soft side for my mother and I. I was his princess. I didn't really like the mafia and what so ever that's why I decided to move out. We had kept in touch but with my baby I guess I had been a little distracted. I am nervous of what they're going to say when they find out that I am pregnant. Also the fact that I don't know who the father is.

~skip shower~

After taking a shower I decided to go with a white long sleeve shirt. With a brown leather jacket. I put jeans on with my combat boots. I quickly did my makeup which only consisted of mascara and a light pink lip gloss. I liked how my hair was so I left It wavy. I saw that it was 7:45 and I quickly got inside my new car.

I got there in about 10 minutes. I quickly got out to be greeted by my mom. She pulled me into a hug and released me. My dad was next to greet me with a hug.

We quickly went inside to start eating dinner. We had started eating when my dad had broken the silence.

"What was it that you needed to tell us sweetheart"? my dad asked.

I nervously chuckled and said "I-I-I'm ummm you see I uhh I'm pregnant."

I looked up to expecting to see angry faces however I seen smiles on their faces.

"That's great news darling" My moms cheerful voice said.

"congratulations"  My dad said with a now serious face.

"So who's the father" My mom said.
                                                                                                                                                                     The question I dreaded. 

"Um how do I put this I don't know who the father is it was a one night stand which happens to be that I was drunk." I said with my voice cracking at the end.

My parents stayed quiet for a good five minutes until It was interrupted

"honey how could you be so careless" my dad said.

" I know but I was drunk I can hardly remember how the guy looks" I responded with tears dropping down my face.

" Honey its okay well talk about this in the morning" my mom said.

I quickly said goodbye to my parents. I drove home and I went to bed however I felt as if someone was staring at me and I couldn't fall asleep so I went downstairs to watch Netflix. I don't know how long I was watching it but I fell asleep.

Lorenzo's pov:

I watched as she got home around 10 from her parents. She changed into her pajamas and went to sleep. I figured she couldn't fall asleep because she went downstairs to watch Netflix. She was laughing along with a show called baby daddy. I had been watching her for a while now. I noticed that she was falling asleep and I waited until she was asleep. Once I knew for sure that she was asleep I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. She kina stirred but I was thankful she didn't wake up.

I quickly slipped in next to her and pushed her to me she must've thought I was her pillow because she snuggled against me. I smiled down at her. God she was so fucken beautiful. I decided to fall asleep for a little while before having to leave. This was actually my first time sleeping like this and for once I actually slept for a long time.

I woke up around 5:00 am and I quickly climbed out and left. I made sure to put a pillow next to her so she wouldn't be suspicious when she woke up. Before I left I made sure to kiss her on her forehead and her stomach.

I guess its time for me to explain. Well it had started when I had seen her on that date with that boy. I couldn't get her out of my head no matter how many girls I had slept with. She would appear in my head every time I would do something. From that day on I had started to look after her making sure no harm went her way.

The only downside of this is that her dad hated me in fact we were rivals. There would be no way that her father would approve. That was the reason why I didn't go near her and the fact that she would hate me for leaving her.

I waited for her to head to her classes. As I watched her I noticed the dickhead of Donatello go up to her an hug her. Didn't I tell him to stay away from her. The next thing made me angry he kissed her stomach. He just kissed my kid I know I had to take care of him but not right now. I quickly fled the scene before anyone noticed me.

You will be mine Isabella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter.

Bye loves. Peace