Onee-chan: Yaaaaaay :)

Onee-chan: thanku

~

Miyun stepped in the convenience store nearby where she goes to most frequently. She immediately stopped from her tracks when she got another message in Kakaotalk.

She opened the message and slowly entered the store. It's from someone she's not friends with.

1:24 pm

Eeiwb: hello

Eeiwb: heeeeeeeeellllllloooooo

1:26 pm

Miyun: Who are you?

1:28 pm

Eeiwb: your kouhai :>

Miyun: hmmm

Miyun: sorry kouhai

Miyun: i dont usually talk to strangers anymore :(((

1:30 pm

Eeiwb: really? :(

Miyun: uh-huh.

Eeiwb: you liarrrrrrrr

"What do you mean you don't talk to strangers?" Miyun suddenly heard a guy's voice in front of her, making her flinch. She rose her head to look up at the person, her eyes widening a little because she thought it was a strange. It's was just Taehyung, thankfully.

"Oh, Taehyung, it's just you." She said, accompanied by a sigh. "Why do you hang out in convenience stores? That's really strange." She continued.

"Yah. Don't act like it's not a big deal for you to ignore me in kakao just now." He said and folded his arms, giving her a straight and serious look. (A/N: read the note at the very end if you still think Miyun and Taehyung just met. They obviously met before this. I just didn't show it.)

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had Kakaotalk anyway! I really don't talk to strangers much now." She said, her lips forming a pout. "I really didn't know you even had it in the first place. What's with the Eeiwb name anyway?" She asked.

Taehyung shrugged.

(A/N: lmao Eeiwb backwards is Bwiee :3)

"I thought I wouldn't make it obvious using it as my name. What brings you here?" Taehyung asked her seriously.

Miyun shrugged as well and continued to find some stuff her sister wanted her to get. Taehyung just followed her silently.

"My sister told me to buy stuff, how about you?" She asked.

"Oh, I come here like thrice a week because I was thinking that maybe I could bump into you... and luckily I did so today." Taehyung said.

"What?" Miyun asked in awe. "You could always tell me to go somewhere with you or something." She laughed and rolled her eyes.