Chapter 14

*The next day*
Maddy's POV

Today is are flight back home and I am glad cause I wanna get the hell outta LA right now.
I've been texting Sam I don't want to leave like this I want him to know what really happened.
*text messages*
Sam?
What the hell do you want you've called me 23 times today. -Sam
Please you don't understand I didn't kiss him.
Sam?
Maddy I'm not coming back but whose it gonna be? -Sam
Sam you, I want you.
I can't deal with this bye. -Sam
*end of text convo*
I walked into Savy's room "Hey Savy why aren't your bags packed," I asked her. "Well because I'm going to stay here because you know I'm pregnant and I wanna have this baby here with Kian I already called my mom and she says it's fine as long as I come home occasionally." I walked back into my room and continued to pack then Jojo walked into my room. "Maddy are you going to tell Savy Kian kissed you?"
"No I don't want to hurt her."
"Well Maddy I think you should stay here in LA because I want to stay with Jc," Jojo said.
"It's ok Jojo I'm going home I'm not staying here but you and Savy can, I have nothing here," I explained.
"Maddy plea- " "No Jojo," I cut her off "I'm going home. "
"Fine I'll drive you to the airport in a little while." Jojo sighed.
"Thanks Jojo," I said.
*2 hours later*
"Ughhhh my flight got cancelled because there's a big storm coming, damn I already packed and I was ready to get out of here," I told Jojo "Ok then I guess your stuck here until the storm blows over," Jojo said with a smirk.
Well I'm hungry as fuck so me and Savy are going to get food we'll be back in like 5."
"Ok can you stop and get me Taco Bell," Jojo asked.
"Sure," I answered.
Savy and I got in the car and drove down the street.
It started to rain really hard and it got hard to see, next thing I knew I was on the side of the rode.
"SAVY WHERE ARE YOU SAVY?!"
It got harder to speak and then every thing went completely black.