“Then what’s all the crap about protein?”

“It’s true,” she shrugged. “Now, eat.”

Henry sighed and ate.

“Newlyweds, eh?” the owner asked them as they checked out an hour after.

Henry started to shake his head when Angelica nodded and said, “Yes. Thanks for the great accommodation.”

“I don’t even want to talk about that,” Henry murmured as they turned away.

“Good,” she beamed at him and took off toward their car.

  *****

“How do you know this place?” Henry asked with disbelief, bending his head to look through the windshield.

“We’re at Blenheim,” Angelica replied. “I’ve been here before for some medical mission. There’s this amazing waterfall somewhere.”

“You’re not sure where it is,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“Of course, I’m not a map,” she then stopped the car and asked a guy walking down the street. “Excuse me, can you tell us where we can find the waterfall?”

“Mine Kill waterfall?”

“Yes, maybe that’s it.”

“It’s at Gilboa. Fifteen minutes or so away from here.”

“Thanks!” she waved and closed the window. “Find Gilboa,” she ordered Henry.

He was already on it and started to give her direction from the map.

  *****

It took them longer than fifteen minutes to find the waterfall because one of them always had to contradict what the other said. But by the time they reached the place, they were captivated by it.

“I wish I can do this all my life,” Angelica sighed, lying on the big boulder they were sitting on.

“Me too,” Henry said with a smile.

That surprised her. He didn’t usually say things like that out loud. Maybe the trip was doing him good, she thought.

For two hours, they watched the local children play in the water, diving fearlessly. She wished she could do that. She wished she could just dive into the dangers she was in right now and disappear into the abyss, going nowhere in particular. Their trip would eventually end and she knew that. The time would come that they would have to go back.

“Let’s go find somewhere to stay for days,” she suggested.

“What? No more road trips?” Henry grinned at her.

“Driving is a serious work, you know,” she said dryly. “Let’s go to Woodstock,” she piped in and straightened. Her skin was got a little color from lying down under the heat of the sun.

“Woodstock?”

“Yes, I’ve been there before when I was a kid and we had the most amazing summer ever,” she said dreamily.

“Okay,” he answered.

Angelica smiled. “You’re okay with us staying in there for days?”

She immediately wanted to slap herself for asking that because it took him awhile to think. “Yeah, I guess so,” he finally said and she beamed.

“Ah, thank you, sweetheart,” she chided, playfully pushing him.

“Angelica,” he warned and she straightened, backing off.