The Battle Field

We were standing in the clearing.Me and Jasper were standing next to Bella and Edward.Rosie and Kevin were right in between us,Rosie was holding Jaspers hand and Kevin was holding mine.I looked down and smiled when I saw Rosie and Kevin holding each others hand.I heard others saying goodbye to they're loved ones.

Garret: "If we live through this I'll fallow you anywhere women."

Kate: "Now you tell me."

I smiled but that didn't last because we heard footsteps.

Garret: "The red coats are coming,the red coats are coming."

I saw Aro looking around,I knew who he was looking for.

Me: "Aros looking for Alice."

Edward nods but then we see Aro looking at me smiling.We hear howling and the Vultori stops once they see the wolves walking out of the woods.Leah walks over and stands next to me while Jake stands next to Jasper.I turn and see Seth next to Bella.Carlisle walks up and starts talking.

Carlisle: "Aro let us discuse this in a civil manner."

Aro: "Fair words Carlisle considering the army you have divoloped aggents us."

Carlisle: "Believe me that wasn't my intent..no laws have been broken here."

Caius: "We see the children do not mistake us as fools."

Carlisle: "THEY ARE NOT IMMORTAL..these witnesses can etest to that or see for yourselfs,see the warmth in they're cheeks."

Caius: "Artaffiest!"

Aro holds out his hand to stop him from talking.

Aro: "I will collect every assets of the truth but from two people that are familar to the story..Edward,Jasper seeing the children are clinging to your mates I assume you two are involed."smiling while streaching out his hand.

Jasper looks at me and smiles then kisses our kids on they're forhead.I look at Bree who was standing with Rosalie and Emmett and smile alittle smile, she smiles to.I look at Bella who was trying to put up her sheild.I look at Jasper and Edward who has they're hands in Aros hand's.Aro let's go.

Aro: "I'd like to meet them."smiling.

They look at us.Me and Bella start walking with our three wolves behind us along with Emmett.We stop in front of them.Aro smiles while looking at Bella.

Aro: "Ah Isabella immortalety becomes you."then he looks at me"Oh my dear Scarlet immortalety suits you more then it dose Isabella."smiling becomes even bigger when he looks at the kids and laughs"I hear they're strange hearts."

Kevin: "Hello Aro."then he puts his hand on Aros faces and shows him every memory he has ever had.

Aro: "It's true about you carrying these two children because it is one of your wonderful gifts and these two don't seem to be dangerouse and I can see that they are still growing."smiling,I pulled Kevin back to me"But what about this child."looking at Ren.

Ren walks up to Aro and did what Kevin did.

Ren: "Hello,Aro."putting her hand on his face.

Aro: "Magnifyco."he stands up"Half mortal,half immortal.Consived and carried by this newborn while she was still human"

Caius: "Impossible."

Aro: "You think they fooled me brother."while walking to him.

He smirks after Jake snaps at Caius.We walk back to our family.

Caius: "Bring the informate forword."
They bring Irina to him."Is that the children you saw?"pointing at the kids.

Irina: "I'm not sure. "

Caius: "Jane."

Irina: "They've changed these children are bigger."

Caius: "So your allegeasions were false."

Irina: "The Cullens are inaccient I take full responsabilaty for my mistake."she looks at us and mouths 'I'm sorry'.

Edward:"Caius,no!"

They killed Irina and Kate and Tonya went crazy.Eleazer got a hold of Tonya and Garret had Kate but she was shocking him.

Edward:"Scar!"

I looked at both of them and they stoped.

Tonya:"Stop controling us"looking at me.

Edward:"Tonya this is what they want and if you continue then we are all dead"

She stops and he nods at me so I let they're minds free from my control.Then I hear Edward grunt and fall to the ground,I look at Bella and nod and she puts up her sheild around us and Edward gets up.He walks over to Bella.

Edward:"It's working."

Jane kept looking at us trying to cause us pain but it didn't work and when she looked at Bella.Bella smirked at her and Jane was about to run at her but was stopped by Alec.

Carlisle:"Aro you can that there is no law broken here."

Aro:"Agreed but dose that mean that there is no danger here,for the first time in history humans pose a threat to our kind,they're madorn technalagy has givin birth to weapons that could distory us sure we can spear ourselfs a fight today only to die tomorrow."

I knew were this was going,I saw Bella put Ren on Seth's back so i put Rosie on Jake's back and Kevin on Leah's back.

Are:"Only the known is safe and yet we know nothing of what these children will become."

After he was done I heard Edward talk.

Edward:"Alice."

I see Alice and Matt walk up to Aro,but they were stopped.

Aro:"My dear dear Alice we are so happy to see you here after all."smiling.