Honeymoon

Me and Jazz just left for our honeymoon.I'm so excited lol.I can't wait to have fun my Jasper,if you know what I mean ;).Anyways,Jazz won't tell me where we are going,he says it's a surprise.We are in a private plane.

Me:"Are we almost there"looking at Jazz.

Jazz:"Not yet love"chuckling.

I nod and layed my head on Jasper's shoulder and fell asleep.I was having a very exciting dream ;).And I'm pretty sure that Jasper can feel my excitement.
....
*Jasper's P.O.V*

I could feel Scarlets excitement from her dream.And let's just say I was grabbing onto the seat hard.I'm glade that we are almost there,because I would be taking her into the bathroom and have my way with her.(Her excitement is driving me crazy)I thought.

*20 minutes later*

I woke up Scarlet because we had just landed.

Me:"Scar,baby.We're here"

She opens her beautiful golden eyes.She nods and gets up.We get off the plane.

Scar:"It's beautiful"smiling.

Me:"Come on,there is more"chuckling.

We run until we come across a house.Scarlet smiles,I picked her up.

Scar:"What are you doing,Jazz"giggling.

Me:"It's traditional to carry the bride threw the threasthold"chuckling.
....
*Scars P.O.V*

After he puts me down,I went exploring while Jazz grabbed our bags.I came to a bedroom that has a hot tub in it .It was beautiful,I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

Me:"Hello there,stranger"giggling.

Jazz:"Hello,ma'am"in his accent.

I couldn't take it anymore,I turned around and kissed him with all my love,and passion going into that kiss.He picked me up,and carried me with my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.We made it to the bed and you know what happened next ;).
....
After a few hours of fun time,we were taking a rest.lol.

Jazz:"You like the island?"with his arms around me.

Me:"Yes,I love it"smuggling into his bare chest.
Jazz:"Good,because it's yours"smiling.

Me:"What?"looking up at Jazz.

Jazz:"Yes,you heard right"laughing.

Me:"You bought me a island?"

Jazz:"Yep,this island is called Island Scarlet"smiling.

Me:"Jazz,you didn't have to"

Jazz:"I know I wanted to"

I smiled and kissed him.And that turned into a make out session,then that turned into fun time.