Training

(Pretend It's Scarlett fighting Jasper instead of Alice)

Alot has been going on.Me and Bella are being hunted by a newborn army.Jazz has been very pertective,same goes for Eddie.But the pack agreed to help fight.Right now we are training,and my Jazz is the teacher.I put on a pair of black sweat pants on,a red tank top,a black jacket,and white shoes.I felt arms around my waist,I knew who it was....Jasper.

Jazz:"You ready,darling"kissing my head.

Me:"Yep,I'm ready to kick your cute butt"

He laughs.I couldn't resist,so I slapped him on his butt.He held back a groan.I laughed.

Me:"Lets go"smiling.

Jazz:"Tease!"smirking.
....
*At the training ground*

I saw Jazz throw Emmett back.

Emmett:"Again!"

Edward and Bella just got here.Then I heard a howl,Jazz comes and stands next to me.Out came the pack.

Edward:"They don't trust us to be in they're human form.They only trust Scarlet"

Carlisle:"They came that is all that matters"he steps infront of the wolfs"Welcome,Jasper has experience with newborns.He'll teach us how to defeat them"

Edward:"They want to know how they are different from us"

Carlisle:"They are a great dear stronger then us,because human blood still leangers into they're tissue"

Jazz stands infront of all of us.

Jazz:"Carlisle is right.That's why they're created.A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army does,but no human army can stand agents them..Now there are two most important things to remember are.One,never let them get they're arms around you,they're crush you instantly.And two,never go for the oviuse kill,they're be expecting that and you will lose....Emmett!"

I walked over to Rose.

Me:"20 bucks says Jazz will win"

Rose:"Your on"smirking.

After we said that.Jazz and Emmett started fighting.I saw Jazz flip Emmett on his back,hands behind his back and head pulled to the side looked like Jazz was about to snap his head off.

Jazz:"Your dead"smirking.

Emmett just pouted.Rose hands me 20 bucks.

Me:"Thank you"

Jazz looks at me,and signals for me to come over.I start walking,Jazz turns to Bella.

Jazz:"I know you worry about her,I want to show you why you don't need to"

We walk in the middle,I even saw some of the packs tails wage.
Jazz looks at me and nods.He runs at me and starts throwing punches,I moved to fast for him to punch me.He got my hands behind my back.He was about to kiss me,but before he could I got out of his head lock.When he wasn't looking I jumped in a tree.He kept looking for me.When he was under the tree I jumped on his back,with my mouth next to his neck.

Me:"Your dead"smiling then I kissed his smiling lips.
....
We went back to the house and I was tired so I went to bed.