Bella's Awake

It has been two days since me and Bella had our babies,also her being in the middle of changing.Ren looks like a 2 month old baby,and Kevin and Rosalice looks 3 months.Everyone has given them nicknames.I'm the only one that Reneesme likes to be called Ren by,Edward tried to call her that and she got mad.Everyone calls her Reneesme but Seth calls her Nessie.I warned him that Bella might not like that but oh well.Leah calls Kevin,Kev,me and Jazz calls him little man,Edward and Emmett calls him little Jasper.Because he acts like Jazz and acts like me too.Rose,Alice calls him little K.Matt,Esme and Carlisle calls him little doctor.Only because he wants to be a doctor when he grows up,how do I know this?It's because his and Rosalices power is like Rens.They can show what's in they minds just by touch.My little girl,she wants to be a vet,she loves animals we would take her outside and would want to pet any animal she sees.Jake calls her Rosie,me and Jazz calls her princess,Matt,Emmett and Edward calls her sweetie pie,Esme and Carlisle calls her they're special helper.Bree is finally back home and she loves her little brother and sister,also her little cousin.Me and Jazz are sitting on the couch watching Bree hold her brother and sister smiling and laughing.We heard Bella's heart stop and smiled.I saw Emmetts face and knew what he was thinking.He was about to run to Bella and Edward but I pushed him down.

Me:"I don't think so"giggling.

Emmett:"Oh,come on, please"begging.

Me:"No,they need alone time and have them hunt together"

He just pouts.I was pulled into a vision.

*Vision*

I saw Bella start climbing the mountain,after a human.She was on the edge of a crater.

Edward:"Bella stop!"

She looks at him fighting herself.

Edward:"I'm sorry,I didn't know that somebody would come this far off the path"

Bella:"I need to get out of here"

Edward:"Ok I can help you"

Bella just jumps off the mountain.

Edward:"Or not"smirking.

*End of vision*

Me:"That's my girl"smiling.

I hear them coming.So I looked at Ren who was in Roses arms.

Me:"Ready to see your mommy, Ren"smiling.

She put her hand in mine.

(Yes)she thought,smiling.

I kiss her cheek and she laughed.I saw Seth go outside.After awhile they come back.I run and hug her.

Me:"You look beautiful,Bells"smiling.

Bella:"Thanks"smiling.

Me:"She is right over here"taking her hand and walking over to Rose.