What The Signs Can Learn From A Cancer

Aries: Just because you want to be independent, it doesn't mean you are independent. It's okay to ask for help.

Taurus: Just because someone is willing to bend to suit your needs, doesn't mean they should have to. Relationships (platonic, romantic, or otherwise) thrive when both people involved give and take.

Gemini: There is absolutely nothing wrong with having emotions. Wisdom can be found in intuition, and emotion, too.

Cancer: Sometimes keeping quiet for the sake of others is beneficial. Doing so too much, however, can lead to significant problems. Balance is key.

Leo: Emotions are very important. But not so important that other people's feelings should be overlooked. Rage is not an excuse for being mean.

Virgo: How to find a balance between caring for others, and taking care of yourself.

Libra: There's nothing wrong with "being in love with love." There's also nothing wrong with loving and being committed to one person.

Scorpio: How to support, rather than control, people.

Sagittarius: How to not run away when things get too unpleasant.

Capricorn: How to let go of cool detachment, and embrace emotional sensitivity.

Aquarius: Being committed to a person or concept is not a lack of freedom or independance.

Pisces: To value their self-preservation.