What The Signs Can Learn From A Gemini

Aries: Multitasking is a wonderful gift. So too is knowing when to slow down.

Taurus: It's possible to hold a grudge without holding onto the anger. Let go of the pain, but never let go of the memory.

Gemini: How to handle certain topics ( such as money, stability, or security ) not for pleasure, but for necessity.

Cancer: How to explore many areas of life, instead of committing to only one. 

Leo: Respecting the opinions of others often is more rewarding than constantly needing to "one up" them.

Virgo: Most misunderstandings come from miscommunications. While speaking your mind and talking about your feelings isn't the easiest task, it's an extremely rewarding one.

Libra: How to fully embrace your passions.

Scorpio: How to approach life in a more lighthearted manner.

Sagittarius: How to pay attention to the fine details, instead of ignoring them for the "big picture."

Capricorn: How to engage in conversations more easily.

Aquarius: How to be more mentally adaptive, and open to learning and expansion.

Pisces: Most people cannot read minds. Instead of expecting people to be able to know what's going on internally, inform them verbally.

A/N: 

HEY GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.1K READS!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ARE SADLY NOW OVER, SO I WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE!! 

THANKS :)