Chapter 4 •rewritten•

"it's not like that, uhm, I thought that kid like me doesn't hang out with a girl like you, look, gue minta maaf for being clumsy this morning, for getting in your nerves, for being me? I don't care, just please jangan nangis? i will leave you and ask mrs. eve if i could switch partner okay? it's okay i get it no one wants to hang out with me" Grayson said.

"No Grayson! pl-please don't leave, I can't resist the bitch side of me, it's like permanent in some time, but I want you to be friend with the real me, i'm sorr-sorry for yelling at you, just please lets be friends?"

"great, my first day of school and I got this? I know kalo lo fake crying so imma leave you, sorry not sorry Valerie.." Grayson said leaving me.

The next morning di sekolah I told Casey everything, and believe me, Casey hampir nyamperin Grayson but I told Casey I have something planned, but really i'm not i don't know what to do with Grayson? wait why would I care? its just a random new kid anyway. I think I should make a revenge.

"Hello class today i'm going to give you the list, you need to buy the things today if you want to complete the project, i will give you + if you submit the project sooner.." blablabla Mrs eve said.

remember when I said that I wanna make a revenge? yes, I have something planned on my mind, which is I'm going to make Grayson fall for me, yeah ofcourse gue bakal putusin Brian first, he's bad in bed anyway. and then after Grayson fell for me I would just dump him.

"Ms. Green and Mr. Dolan, how was your project so far?" Mrs eve asked.

"oh its going really great Mrs. Eve I did not know that Grayson such a good pair and really good at Biology, I could not ask for better partner Mrs. Eve, thank you so much.." I said while giving Graysong a smirk.

Grayson looked at me confused, eat that. lagian why would he said stuff like what he said last night, kenapa dia gamau temenan sama gue? kenapa dia kabur gitu aja? kenapa? am I that bad? I don't think so, but Grayson just made it worse.

__

abis Biology, I pulled Grayson to the cafetaria where the popular sits. dia nyoba buat ngelawan gue but I just glared at him and it scared him. I introduced him to my friends, ofcourse the popular.

"Guys this is our new friend, Grayson Dolan, and Grayson these are your new friends, mulai sekarang you have to sit with us at lunch or whatever, and guys please be nice.." I said.

Brian glared at me, I gave him a lil smirk. Brian dateng ke arah gue dan duduk di sebelah gue.

"the fuck babe?"

"Brian, listen, I need to talk to you in private.." I said it a little bit out loud supaya kedengaran sama yang lain.

"what's up babe? all our friends could hear it.." He said. oh no he just made it worse for him. i'm about to dump his bitch ass.

"okay if you say so.. Brian, I want a break up." the whole cafeteria diem. like bener bener diem.

"a what??? babe? why? I love you so much, kita juga biasanya abis putus balikan..?"

"sorry but for real this time, and also I could not handle you in bed, ugh you're the worst, i'm really sorry but you need to leave.."

"but babe-"

"i'm sorry it's just that I hate small dick.." I said it out loud. and everyone shouting and whispering and laughing at brian. awwe I feel bad for him.

"oh yeah not to mention that you're also an asshole, do you think I'm so stupid that I don't know you're having an affair with that bitch selenuh or whatever??"

"you're going to regret everything you said you bitch!" he pinned me down and slapped me real hard and everything went black.

Grayson's Pov

"okay.. if you say so, Brian, I want a break up.." Valerie said. wow this girl? first she told me to stay away then second she begging me for stay and now this? what's next? she's going to murder all of these people?

I don't want to get involved but I saw Brian clenched his fist, what? dia bakal mukul Valerie? oh hell no! yeah I may hate her but she's too precious to be hated.

"oh yeah not to mention that you're also an asshole, do you think I'm so stupid that I don't know you're having an affair with that bitch selenuh or whatever??" wow this school is filled with bunch of crazies.

"you're going to regret everything you said you bitch!" Brian said and pinned Valerie down and slapped Valerie hard, LIKE REALLY HARD BRO WTF SHES A GIRL AND SHE IS VALERIE!

gue lari ke arah brian and valerie and then I pulled Brian shirt and started to punch him. I pinned him down til he couldn't move and I punched him more.
once
twice
I punched him more and more until I heard his nose cracked and I saw bleed coming all from his nose and mouth. I keep punching him til someone pulled me.

"YOU DO NOT TREAT A GIRL LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKTARD!" I said as I kicked him real hard in the stomach.

"oh really? what a kid like you can do? you're a dick!" he said. oh no haha hes messing with the wrong person.

gue lari ke arah dia and started to hit the living shit out of him. I don't care if tangan gue sakit, for Valerie's sake.

"you. are. a. coward." I said in between punches.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? SEMUANYA BALIK KE KELAS KECUALI ANAK ANAK YANG DUDUK DI MEJA GRAYSON AND BRIAN! NOW EVERYONE LEAVE!!" the principal said.

Za pulled me up and I saw my hand bleeding for those punches.

_